Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thanksgiving--Spotlighting Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Co

Proudly Spotlighting


July 19 - 25, 2010
Before I continue my spotlight this week... I want to add that this will be my last spotlight for awhile. Due to health and family issues I will be taking some time to regroup. I will continue to make cards as I have time and to enter a challenge here and there. Keep checking in ... You never know what will be happening on this blog.
About Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company

We are joyfully celebrating 12 years in the stamping family! Like many companies, we began with the love of a hobby and a desire to share it with the world!
Our Mission Statement:
To serve Him by serving you with unique and creative Christian stamp images; Excellent customer service; an “Angel Policy”; The promise that we will never sell or share our mailing list with anyone; And a satisfaction guaranteed return policy ☺
At Heart & Soul we truly believe that it’s possible to make a difference in someone’s life by sharing your time and talents with those around you- Maybe even an eternal difference by sharing God’s Word with them!
We gladly support K-Love Christian Radio, Shared Hope International and the American Cancer Society as good stewards of the blessings God has graciously allowed us! We appreciate your business!
With having read what Sue has written about her company I can certainly vouch for everything she has stated. It is a joy to work with her. Their service is excellent and prompt. I even made a mistake all mine, nothing to do with Heart & Soul. A few days later I received a correction. It was even their fault. I was so overwhelmed to think that someone cared enough to make sure that things were completely right. Sue has several ways that you can purchase stamps so that it is right for your budget. She readily answers your questions, even my dumb ones, without making me feel like a ditz. Sue has generously sponsored this post with some wonderful stamps. Please stop by and visit her store today at http://heartandsoulrubberstampco.com/
***To be eligible for the stamps just leave a post telling me why you would like to win these gorgeous stamps and post about my spotlight on your blog. Non bloggers and anonymous you must leave a name and email in order to be eligible for the drawing. Without those you will be disqualified.

The winner will be chosen by Random Generator on July 25th at 7 PM and posted to my blog 8 AM July 26th, 2010
I have made the following cards using the rubber stamps that will be given to one lucky winner.
I am afraid that I didn't do these stamps justice. They are fabulous!



14 comments:

sillyp said...

Sally, Thank you for your time and all your spotlights, it has been fun. I pray for you and your family. See you in the fall:)

http://sillyp4jc.blogspot.com/2010/07/sally-creative-corner-thanksgiving.html

I love Heart and Soul Stamps thank you for the opportunity to win.
Silvia P.

Sheng said...

Woo hoo!! I am loving Heart and Soul rubba. I'm into all sentiments right now so I love their sentiments. Very versatile.

thanks for a chance.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Sally,i love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

KarenB said...

Sally, thank you so much for the spotlights and for sharing your lovely creations. I won't be entering this one (because we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia and I would not use them), but I will say that I do love Heart & Soul stamps and like visiting their website. Good luck to everyone who enters. Take care of yourself x

The Paper Princess said...

Dear Sally

I will miss you during your absence and pray that all is well with you and your family. Please stay in touch - I think of you often and consider you one of my special Kindred Spirits! :-)

Thank you for another chance to win some wonderful stamps from Heart and Soul. Your cards are lovely and their products are superb. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and I would love to use these stamps to spread some Thanksgiving cheer to our soldiers this year!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

bernietom47 said...

Sally it's been generous of you and Heart and Soul to give away these fantastic stamps. Thank you for the chance to win. I don't have many seasonal stamps so I would love to have these fun images and wonderful sentiments.

I will be keeping you and yours in my prayers, may all be well in short order.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic cards Sally but I must admit I love the pumkins image!
You deserve a rest from the spotlights Sally!You have done a magnificent job each week with gorgeous cards!
Hugs,Connie

a portland granny said...

I must leave my name as I love those stamps, Of which I have several!

Not quite sure how to do it on my blog a I am not going to be posting for a couple of days==maybe I could lift your entry and make it a singular post.

Ill think of somethng!

a portland granny said...

Did it!!

Sarpreet said...

hi Sally, I love these stamps. They are so different and unique. The sentiments are fab, and it would be a honour to have their stamps in my stash. I think you have done a fab job with the stamps.

Chrissy D said...

Sucha cute turkey and beautiful papers. LOVELY card, Sally. I hope you are feeling better than you were a few months ago. Keeping you in my prayers. Blessings, friend.

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Hi Sally,
I wish I would have found your blog months ago. Will you still be blogging between now and fall?
I'm just learning about all the ins and outs of stamping. Heart and Soul have some fun and beautiful stamps!
Your cards are all so beautiful!

Thank you for all you have done for all your blogging visitors. You will be missed while you take a break!

*Hugs*
Sabriel (Ruth)

Leanne said...

Hi Sally

These cards that you have made are fanastic.

I wish you, and your family, all the best for the future.

Hugs
Leanne
xxx

Nikki said...

Beautiful Cards as always Sally
thanks for sharing all these wonderful things with us and stay well :)
Heart and Soul does create just elegant stamps that are so perfect for all those occasions
have a great day
hugs Nikki C