Friday, July 23, 2010

Old Friend --- New Blog

OMGosh! I am so excited.  I just found the blog of a friend that I had near lost touch with.  Although we have never met personally we met several years ago on a crafting forum, I thought I had lost all ways to contact her. However when I sent out mass mailings while changing all my emails over to a new account, I came across her email and decided to send an email.  I am so happy that I did.  She was a great source of inspiration to me when I first started cardmaking, and I know she will continue to inspire me now that we have reconnected again.  I also just found out that she has a blog.  You are in for a real treat.  She does some of the most amazing parchment work I have ever seen.  I can only aspire to do that.   You need to hurry on over and check out the beautiful card she has posted today!  You won't be sorry ... believe me, it's a true work of art!  Here's her blog Scrapin' Sabriel/...Don't ya just love blogging... making new friends and reconnecting with old.... I'm so happy today!
Sabriel..Thanks for the email and making my day...Good Luck on your blog  I can't wait to see your next post...

3 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Sally this is fantastic news!Finding a friend's blog again! Ruth's card is gorgeous! I love the parchment frame around the image!
Hugs,Connie

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Awww, thanks Sally! I'm so glad we were able to reconnect! You were a great inspiration to me also.

Its so good to 'see' you again! :)

*hugs*

Carmen said...

I have to agree - just love this ol' blogosphere of ours that allows us to make and keep such fantastic friendships :)