Sunday, July 11, 2010

Christmas N July - Spotlighting Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Co

ISSUE WITH BLOGGER NOT LETTING PUBLISH YOUR COMMENTS
I WILL BE POSTING YOUR COMMENTS MANUALLY UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS FIXED SO ALL COMMENTS WILL LOOK LIKE THEY CAME FROM ME, HOWEVER UNDERNEATH MY NAME IT WILL HAVE ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION. SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
July 5 - July 11, 2010

About Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps
We are joyfully celebrating 12 years in the stamping family! Like many companies, we began with the love of a hobby and a desire to share it with the world!
Our Mission Statement:
To serve Him by serving you with unique and creative Christian stamp images; Excellent customer service; an “Angel Policy”; The promise that we will never sell or share our mailing list with anyone; And a satisfaction guaranteed return policy ☺
At Heart & Soul we truly believe that it’s possible to make a difference in someone’s life by sharing your time and talents with those around you- Maybe even an eternal difference by sharing God’s Word with them!
We gladly support K-Love Christian Radio, Shared Hope International and the American Cancer Society as good stewards of the blessings God has graciously allowed us! We appreciate your business!
With having read what Sue has written about her company I can certainly vouch for everything she has stated. It is a joy to work with her. Their service is excellent and prompt. I even made a mistake all mine, nothing to do with Heart & Soul. A few days later I received a correction. It was even their fault. I was so overwhelmed to think that someone cared enough to make sure that things were completely right. Sue has several ways that you can purchase stamps so that it is right for your budget. She readily answers your questions, even my dumb ones, without making me feel like a ditz. Sue has generously sponsored this post with some wonderful stamps. Please stop by and visit her store today at http://heartandsoulrubberstampco.com/
***To be eligible for the stamps just leave a post telling me why you would like to win these gorgeous stamps and post about my spotlight on your blog.
If you are entering without a blog or as anonymous...you must leave your name and email address otherwise you will be disqualified.
The winner will be chosen by Random Generator on July 11, 2010 and posted to my blog 8 AM, July 12, 2010 Good Luck!
I have made the following cards using the rubber stamps that will be given to


This stamp is fabulous for envelopes

or cards




20 comments:

KarenB said...

Sally, your cards are fabulous and you've certainly got a head-start on Christmas too :) I love all of those stamps, especially the poinsettia and the one that leaves space for a sentiment or label. So very pretty. I should really get started on my Christmas cards too, because I'm always running out of time in December :)

Sheng said...

These are gorgeious cards. I love those stamps, they are so versatile, that's why I'd love to win me some Heart and Soul rubba.

stampinfrog said...

Sally your christmas cards stamps are gorgeous!Love the Legend of the snowflakes verse!I have put your spotlight on the sidebar.
Hugs,Connie

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Sally.

Hugs Riet.xx

bernietom47 said...

Your cards are fabulous. Who wouldn’t want those stamps. The images are charming and the sentiments are fantastic especially the Legend of the Snowflake.
Thanks for the opportunity to win them.
Hugs
Bernie

purplestamper316 said...

super job sally!!!!! really like what you did with all of these :)
><>

Jachelle said...

Love those cards! not sure where you get your creativity to create Christmas cards in July, but I love em! Thanks for the chance to win some awesome stamps.
Hugz
♥jacs

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Regena said...

Love ur cards, Sally..Those stamps are awesome..Just what I need to make Christmas Cards in July..Thanks for the chance

sillyp said...

Wow, love the Christmas stamps. I just can't think of doing Christmas stuff yet. My fav. is the snowflake stamp
Silvia P.

a portland granny said...

I love that stamping company! The lady is the nicest person. On my first order, she brought it to my house because she was goig to be in my village!--Wasn't that nice??

I've been visiting, but these drawings keep me from commenting because I don't get that involved.

I also had an email from you for me to answer, but all of my current saved emails took a trip!! Not sure where they went, but they are gone.

It is hard for me to sit down and write much any more--guess my brain isn't concentrating enough.

Hope you are well.

The Paper Princess said...

Hi Sally,

Your cards are awesome as always and I love it when you feature Heart And Soul! They are a wonderful company with quality stamps (and great diversity too!)

I make Christmas cards all year long and would love to add these gorgeous images and sentiments to my collection!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

P.S. Sorry you are having Blogger problems - if it is any consolation, it is Blogger-wide, it isn't just you.

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous selection of cards

Allison said...

what a wonderful selection of cards
AllisonX

Moni said...

Hi Sally, fab cards and great stamps. The one I won is awesome, I tried on the piece of paper it is so great to colour. Thanks again. Hugs,Moni

Nikki said...

Sally your cards are just wonderful these stamps and sentiments are just divine :) and the one with the matching envelope is very sharp
thanks for the chance
and these would be great addition for my xmas cards that snowflake verse is just so adorable
hugs Nikki

Sarpreet said...

hi, your card are fab, this is gorgeous. well done, beautiful colours.

Just Sweet Creations said...

Morning wow I love your cards and the stamps are so perfect for Christmas. You have done such beautiful cards and how I would love to add to my Christmas collection.Thanks for the chance Sally. I am crossing my fingers. Huggs Anne