Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anyone Having Blogger Issues?

I have been having problems with being able to moderate/publish comments on my blog since Sunday. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issues. I have left a comment on bloggers help page, but no answer yet. For all of those who have been commenting on my spotlight I am keeping your emails and numbering them so at the end of the week I will be able to do the drawing and you will still be counted.

UPDATE: UNTIL BLOGGER FIXES THE ISSUE I WILL BE MANUALLY POSTING THE COMMENTS TO MY BLOG. THEY WILL LOOK LIKE THEY CAME FROM ME BUT I WILL HAVE COPIED THE EXACT EMAIL SENT TO ME. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

5 comments:

SweetnCrafty Gal said...

yep hun i keep getting one random comment that wont bloomin publish its driving me nuts xxx

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GreenScrap said...

I had the same problem and I've seen other blogs with the same situation.

Divinity said...

never happened to me...but i've had blogger problems a few times now. i've taken to just ignoring it -- in a few days it all goes back to normal again! :) hope things work out...soon...'cause i know how inconvenient and frustrating it can be!!!