Monday, June 7, 2010

Winner Of Soft Pencil Spotlight

Since I knew I would be away most of the day visiting with my parents and family, I took my lap top and printed the names of those who entered. I didn't use Random Generator, because my parents only have dial up so it takes way too long to load. LOL. I had my granddaughter choose the name and she chose

who said...
Gorgeous, gorgeous cards!
Congratulations!
Please email me using in the link in the side bar so I can forward your information to
Elizabeth at Soft Pencil.
Sorry for the short post, but I am up to my neck in visiting family and I love every minute of it since we don't see them very often (maybe once a year if we are lucky)!

1 comment:

Loraine Arderne said...

OMG, cant believe that I've finally won something in my life! Whoooooooooooo. Thank you so much Sally and Elizabeth.

Loraine
http://www.lorainescardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/