Monday, June 28, 2010

The Winner of Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company Stamp

Thank you for all the lovely comments this week regarding this beautiful stamp. It is really one of my favorites...well but then...I love all of them..
Congratulations to the winner who is:

Moni

who said...
I love flower stamps. This is one fab gorgeous. And love your card! Hugs,moni

Please contact me using the link in my side bar. I will get this stamp in the mail as soon as possible.

Again Congratulations....

Don't for get to check this week's spotlight beginning at 9AM....

2 comments:

The Paper Princess said...

Good Morning Sally,

As always, your cards are just lovely!

I have never seen Flower Soft live, nor used it, so I would love to give this product a try. I know it's all the rage in many circles. I am a flower junkie so I'm sure I would love it!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
createwithjoy at gmail dot com

Moni said...

Waw this is me, the winner, I am off to email you! Hugs,moni