Monday, June 21, 2010

iCopics Winners are:

Thank you all for your lovely comments and taking the time to enter my spotlight for copic markers and Spica at you pens. I don't want to keep you waiting because I know you are anxious to know who won, so without further delay the winners are:


The winner of the Spica at you pens is:
who said...
I love your projects. They are beautiful. I love my copics...in fact....they are my new addiction. I love that they dont bleed like other kinds of markers. I just had to get used to the paint brush like tips. Now I wont use anything else if I can help it.Emily CI linked you up on my blog.http://youngnos.blogspot.com/
The winner of the Copic Markers is:
who said...
WOW! Fantastic Giveaway you have there Sally. I don't believe there is anything to not like about Copics. Personally, I've never had any or used any but I read everywhere that they are awesome. I would so love to be in the draw to win these. Thanks for the chance.I spread the news on my blog.Hugs, Rosalee

Congratulations Ladies

Please email me your snail mail address using the link in my sidebar. I will get these in the mail to you ASAP.

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Congratulations ladies :P Thanks for another fabby giveaway Sally!

Rosalee said...

Wow, Wow and triple Wow. These are going to be my first ever Copics. Thank you so much Sally. I'm off to send you an email.
Hugs, Rosalee

Emily said...

I am so excited. Thanks to your blog I have become a copics addict. Thanks to Icopics my husband doesnt complain about how much they cost. Around here they are $7 for one. I love being able to buy the packs for so much less!!!

Emily C

Stempelientje said...

Congratulations Roselee and Emily, enjoy your copics and spics's!