Monday, May 17, 2010

Winners of iCopics

There were so many wonderful emails this week. I wanted each of you to win, so since that isn't possible I am so glad for random generator. I know you are anxiously waiting to hear who won so.... Congratulations
Please email me your snail mail addresses using the link in my sidebar.


Winner Number 1: Primary Color Markers:


Joanie said..I just recently started using Copic markers...they are wonderful! No bleeding & the colors go on so smooth!!! Thank you for the chance! Got to get me some more of these lovlies!!!!
Winner Number 2: Muted Color Markers

stampinfrog said... Sally your cards are gorgeous and your coloring with the copics is just so exquisite!Love your clouds!!!Thanks hun for the chance to win the copics! I have put your spotlight on my sidebar.Hugs,Connie

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Congratulations girls and thanks Sally for all these giveaways :D

Kim. said...

Congratulations ladies, I completely forgot about this draw so I guess I was never going to win lol.
Kim xXx

stampinfrog said...

Oh Sally I am sooooo excited!Thank you so much!!!! I have just sent you an email. Let me know if you get it. Having internet connections trouble today.
Big Hugs,Connie

Joanie said...

OMG!!!!!! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! WOW!!! Thank you sooooo much! I can't wait to get my grubbie little scrappin fingers on those lovlies!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!