Sunday, May 9, 2010

Winners of Heart and Soul Rubber Stamps Spotlight

I am posting this early because it's Mother's Day here in the USA. I had my family over for dinner today and am pooped so thought I would call it an early evening.

I have been buying a few extra stamps from Heart and Soul each time I order because I had planned to give at least 1 stamp to each person that left a comment during this week as it ended on Mother's Day. I only had 6 comments so everyone who left a comment has won this week. I didn't use Random Generator, I just had Miss V choose your names from a basket and put them on the baggies of stamps. It will be a surprise when you get them. I hope you all enjoy them and Happy Mother's Day.


The Winners Are:
Congratulations to all of you......
Ladies Please email me your snail mail addresses using the link in my side bar.

10 comments:

Sheng said...

Ah..what a surprise. Thank you. Happy Mommy Day Sally :)

stampinfrog said...

What a sweet and so generous Mother's Day for all of us!Hope you have a great day with your family!Sent you an email!
Hugs,Connie

Cindy said...

Bless your sweet heart - what a lovely thing to do! Happy Mother's Day, dear friend. (Did you end up going to the ER?)

Cathy said...

Thank You so much Sally...
You are so kind to let us all win and that was a great Mother's Day Gift for sure. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Thanks

Birgit said...

Hi Sally,

Oh, what a wonderful surprise this Monday morning -- that is surely the best start into the week! :) I am so excited -- thanks so much!!! :)

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday -- we also celebrated Mother's Day in Germany yesterday.

Thanks again -- I will be sure to send an email soon.

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit

The Paper Princess said...

Oh Sally,

What a fabulous thing for you to do! Thank you so very much - I will send you my contact info shortly!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

KarenB said...

That's so nice of you Sally, thank you so much!

purplestamper316 said...

well that was a very kind thing to do :) ><>

Nikki said...

How sweet are you :)
hugs Nikki C

Birgit said...

I posted about receiving your stamps -- thanks so much again! :)

Happy creating,
Birgit