Monday, May 31, 2010

Winner of Glitter, Glitter & More Glitter!

It seems from the many posts that I received that you all love glitter as much as me, even if it is messy to work with! To me that is half the fun of working with it. I just plan for a day to get "down and messy"! If you really want to have a glittery mess, be sure to let your 5 yr old help!

With out further delay the winner is:
Congratulations
Who said...
This glitter looks amazing! Just have to participate! Love how it looks and love to use it.Hugs Sandra


Sandra please email me your snail mail address using the link in my side bar... Again Congratulations!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Sally,
thank you so much, I cannot wait to try this glitter with the lace for a background. The pictures in your tutorial of this look really cool! :-)
I've written you a mail with my address.
Hugs, Sandra

Carmen said...

Congratulations Sandra :D

Rufus said...

Congrats, Sandra! Be prepared to glitter! Whatever you do, DON'T sneeze!
R/

Debby said...

Congrats to Sandra.
debby