Monday, May 24, 2010

The Winner of DZDoodles

I am so excited to announce the winner of DZDoodles today! Their Digi images are fabulous and I know you are going to love everyone that

you choose, so without further delay the winner is:

LINANNA DESIGNS

Who said...
Oh my goodness Sally you've been busy with so many gorgeous cards. I dont know how you find the time, they are all fabulous. Loving the images, will go take a look at that site now! thank you for the inspiration and sharing, have a lovely afternoon hugs Linda x

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please email me as soon as possible so I can forward your information onto DZDoodles. My email contact info is in the sidebar of my blog.

2 comments:

KarenB said...

What a fabulous priz. Thanks for the chance to join in.

jachelle said...

Ooo Congrats Linanna!! Its an awesome prize :P *cheers!*