Monday, May 31, 2010

Spotlighting Softpencil Digital Stamps

Spotlighting


May 31 – June 6, 2010

About Soft Pencil and the Owner
My name is Elizabeth Pujalka. I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am happily married, have a son and sweet cat, Michula. I am an immigrant’s granddaughter (Macedonian & Austrian) who transmitted their cultures and customs to me. This tends me make me feel like I am from here and there. I love knowing different cultures, and thanks to my work, I have lots of friends around the world!
My illustrations are a homage to the nature and beauty of their creatures, where a sweet child, a simple flower or a fragile animal become absolute protagonists. I hope you enjoy my whimsical world of lovely characters!
In addition to running my own business, Soft Pencil Shop, I also design on a freelance basis.
Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy your visit

Elizabeth’s images are a delight to work with. She has captured the whimsy in each creation to perfection. If there is someone you know who needs to be cheered up, her images are just the ticket. If you have not used her images before and would like to give them a try she also has a freebie section. Be sure to stop by and have a look at http://softpencilshop.blogspot.com

Elizabeth has generously agreed to sponsor my spotlight this week by giving a $15.00 voucher for images of the winner’s choice. How cool is that? You even get to choose which images you want!
How do you get a chance to win these lovely images?
1. Leave a comment on my blog telling me you have visited Soft Pencil Shop
2. Post about my spotlight on your blog
3. EASY AS THAT

All are welcome to enter. Just be sure if you don’t have a blog and are posting as anonymous that you leave your name and an email address. Without those you will not be included in the drawing.

Winner, as always will be chosen by Random Generator and posted by 8 AM June 7.

Here are some Cards I have made using a few of her images.

16 comments:

Judith Veldhuizen said...

I think your cards are amazing!! The stamps from softpencil are also fantastic.. i didn't know of them, but i really like them. i was looking in the shop when i found very sweet rabbits! they are sooo cute!!!

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Sally! Your an enabler girl...I just went over to Softpencil & bought a few Digi's, hehehe, their soooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing & spotlighting Softpencil, I had never heard of them before.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Sally,i love your images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Myrto said...

Your cards are very nice - I especilly loved the one with the cute bear. The Softpencil stamps are really cute. I liked the cat collection.

Hugs,

Myrto

Softpencil said...

Thanks a lot Sally for the spotlight!!! you made very beautiful cards with my digis! I love them all!

JLJ Designs said...

I love the cards - particularly the little Asian girl. I think Softpencil stamps are so cute. I've posted on my blog:

http://jljdesignscraftingblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/sallys-creative-corner-softpencil.html

Being a cat fan, Michu captured my heart.

Jennifer

KarenB said...

Your cards are fabulus Sally. I really love the dimension in that last one.

I popped over and took a look at Soft Pencil and those images are so sweet! I don't think I could choose a favourite, but the new Happy Sailors design is just adorable :)

cgl1539 said...

Your cards are so lovely, I really love that last one with that layering, so gorgeous. I checked out soft pencil. I belong to their pcp group but hadnt checked out her shop, silly me. Here is the link to my post. Christis blog

Sarpreet said...

hi, such gorgeous cards, love the layout and colours used.

The Paper Princess said...

A surprise awaits you at Create With Joy - stop by when you have a moment!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

P.S. I've popped by this post several times this week but have been so busy I haven't had a chance to comment! Elizabeth's images are wonderful - I've visited her before - and your cards are fabulous! I'm going to update my candy bar now before I get distracted! :-)

Mary Ski said...

You have some very cute cards. I like the variety in your style. I have been to the SoftPencil site. I love the Michu digis.

Pinkllilac said...

Just popped by to say Hi Sally and let you know Brian is not doing to bad, found a few minutes to visit you, loving the creations, keep up the good work.

Big Hugs Linda

a portland granny said...

Wonderful cards. Each was so pretty and so special. Glad to see you are still stamping. I hope to email you an answer to your last email. I don't know whre my days go!!

Cindy said...

Wow! Love the rose one especially; I can almost smell it! I just wanted to comment...I'm not entering the drawing! Hugs, Cindy

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards Sally, I like the rose card, it is so pretty.
I have never heard of Softpencil before. So I had to go and see what they were about, love their variety of stamps. Love those cat ones, really cute.

Loraine Arderne said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards!