Monday, May 3, 2010

Spotlighting Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company

May 3 - 9, 2010


We are joyfully celebrating 12 years in the stamping family! Like many companies, we began with the love of a hobby and a desire to share it with the world! Our Mission Statement: To serve Him by serving you with unique and creative Christian stamp images; Excellent customer service; an “Angel Policy”; The promise that we will never sell or share our mailing list with anyone; And a satisfaction guaranteed return policy ☺ At Heart & Soul we truly believe that it’s possible to make a difference in someone’s life by sharing your time and talents with those around you- Maybe even an eternal difference by sharing God’s Word with them! We gladly support K-Love Christian Radio, Shared Hope International and the American Cancer Society as good stewards of the blessings God has graciously allowed us! We appreciate your business!
With having read what Sue has written about her company I can certainly vouch for everything she has stated. It is a joy to work with her. Their service is excellent and prompt. I even made a mistake all mine, nothing to do with Heart & Soul. A few days later I received a correction. It was even their fault. I was so overwhelmed to think that someone cared enough to make sure that things were completely right. Sue has several ways that you can purchase stamps so that it is right for your budget. She readily answers your questions, even my dumb ones, without making me feel like a ditz. Sue has generously sponsored this post with some wonderful stamps. Please stop by and visit her store today at Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company/

I have a BUMPER Crop of stamps to give away this week so this is what you have to do in order

To be eligible for the stamps just leave a post below telling me that you have visited Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company website and what stamps you like most.
Post on your blog about my spotlight
That's all there is to it.
The winner will be chosen by Random Generator on…..May9, and posted on my blog by 8 AM on May 10th.
I have made the following creations using the rubber stamps that will be givien to THREE lucky winners. (Of course yours will be new)
Good Luck!

Set One:


Set Two:



Set Three


6 comments:

Sheng said...

I love her stamps. Right now, I'm in baby mode so I love her baby stamps.

Birgit said...

Hi,

I just visited the store and love the patriotic stamps best -- especially the Statue of Liberty. :)

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit

stampinfrog said...

Your cards are beautiful Sally!Right now I am into getting sentiment stamps!I have put the spotlight in my sidebar!
Hugs,Connie

The Paper Princess said...

Lovely cards this week Sally! I love the Heart & Soul sentiment stamps - there are some wonderful ones under Encouragement, Get Well, & Sympathy! And, I also love the large selection of Scripture that the company offers!

I'm hosting a collage sheet giveaway all month, so be sure to stop by and register for a chance to win!

Have a great day!
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

KarenB said...

So many to choose from!! I keep coming back to the lighthouse stamp :)

Cathy said...

I think they have gorgeous stamps. I am undesided there is so many stamps to like. Love your cards Sally, so I would almost have to choose the patriotic stamps with 4th of July on it's way. Thanks for the chance to win.