Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some Cards I Have Made Lately Mostly Graudation

Sorry about republishing this. For some reason it unposted? Weird!
I needed a "Just Because Card so thought I would make this one. The floral stamp is SU, Just Because sentiment is Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Co and inside sentiment is SU.. I saw this card on a blog, but can't remember where I saw it. There were no instuctions so I "winged" it and made my own. Was pretty happy with out it turned out.


These next 3 cards are my version of money cards for graduation




forgot to photo the inside of this card.

These next 3 cards I also "winged" as there was no instuctions on the blog on which I first saw it, however I needed a place to put some money and a place to write to so on the back I added a tri-fold area in which I could add money, gift card and write on.

Front
Back
Front

Back
This last card I made for My Miss V's PreSchool graduation this coming weekend. She loves pink and I thought this House Mouse image would be perfect. She told me she wanted "lots" of money in her tri-fold. Cheeky little thing isn't she? Love how these cards turned out. They are adorable. Wish you could see them IRL.



7 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Wow you've been busy. What wonderful stuff. Love those pop up cards.

Jessica G. said...

I second that 'wow' -- you've really been creating some amazing technique cards, Sally! All of these are wonderful, but my favorite is the butterfly; I really like how the top portion is removable. I'm sure the money cards would be the favorite of any recipient, though!!

Cathy said...

Sally, that house mouse grad card is so cute. And I love how you have the money stashed in the hole in the card. Clever idea...

Kim. said...

Oh wow these are all so beautiful especially the last pink house mouse one that is so cute for the a young child.
Kim xXx

stampinfrog said...

Sally all of your card is gorgeous and Miss V's card is so stunning!I love the HM image and of course your granddaughter wants grandma to put lots of money in hers!!!LOL
Hugs,Connie

jachelle said...

ooo that housemouse card is absolutely adorable. Heck, I wouldn't have minded getting that one for my highschool graduation, let alone for a preschool grad. (LOL) I love the way you made those cards.
Tutorial available?? *smile.
Which reminds me, I really need to make some graduation cards...it's that time of year and I haven't made any yet (oops!)

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours, and the image is so adorable