Monday, June 7, 2010

Sentiment Stamps Galore--Spotlighting Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company

SPOTLIGHTING

June 7 - June 13, 2010

About Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company
We are joyfully celebrating 12 years in the stamping family! Like many companies, we began with the love of a hobby and a desire to share it with the world!
Our Mission Statement:
To serve Him by serving you with unique and creative Christian stamp images; Excellent customer service; an “Angel Policy”; The promise that we will never sell or share our mailing list with anyone; And a satisfaction guaranteed return policy ☺
At Heart & Soul we truly believe that it’s possible to make a difference in someone’s life by sharing your time and talents with those around you- Maybe even an eternal difference by sharing God’s Word with them!
We gladly support K-Love Christian Radio, Shared Hope International and the American Cancer Society as good stewards of the blessings God has graciously allowed us! We appreciate your business!

With having read what Sue has written about her company I can certainly vouch for everything she has stated. It is a joy to work with her. Their service is excellent and prompt. I even made a mistake all mine, nothing to do with Heart & Soul. A few days later I received a correction. It was even their fault. I was so overwhelmed to think that someone cared enough to make sure that things were completely right. Sue has several ways that you can purchase stamps so that it is right for your budget. She readily answers your questions, even my dumb ones, without making me feel like a ditz. Sue has generously sponsored this post with some wonderful stamps. Please stop by and visit her store today at Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company/

***To be eligible for the stamps just leave a post telling me why you would like to win these gorgeous stamps and post about my spotlight on your blog. The winner will be chosen by Random Generator on and posted to my blog 8 AM June 14, 2010

All are welcome to enter, however those who have no blog or are entering anonymously, please leave a name and email address. I always contact my winners. Without this information you will be diqualified. I hate to disqualify anyone so please leave a name and email address.

I have made the following cards using the rubber stamps that will be given to















14 comments:

Barb said...

Sally, Your cards are absolutely gorgeous. Love the arrangement of flowers on this set. Also love the stamps you're offering. They have some sentiments that I would really love to add to my collection. *smile.

cgl1539 said...

my post

cgl1539 said...

Sorry meant to leave a comment also. I wanted to say the reason I wanted to win these is because they are gorgeous. I love sentiment stamps, I only have one, lol, but I do love it. Anyway, these are really nice and I would love to win them.

KarenB said...

Hi Sally, I always love it when you spotlight Heart & Soul. They have some beautiful stamps and I think it's wonderful to support a company with such impeccible values. I have very few sentiment stamps and would love to add to my collection. I really like the ones you have showcased particularly the 'For Every Season' one.

The Paper Princess said...

Dear Sally,

What a lovely group of cards you have created using this week's set of giveaway stamps from Heart & Soul Rubber! I would SO love to win this collection - these stamps would be perfect to use in ministering to others and for some of the faith-based projects I am working on!

Have a fabulous week - as always, you are linked on my sidebar!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

jachelle said...

those sentiment stamps are awesome. i've finally used my H&S stamps for the first time and absolutely love the way my card turned out. i'll have to blog about it. :) anyways, blogged about your spotlight...& thought i'd say Hii!

♥jaci

Regena said...

HI Sally..I love those Heart and Soul rubber stamps...I would love to add this sentiment stamps to my stamp collention since I find it easy to make cards with sentiment stamps..I posted on my blog

Silvia P. said...

Wow great stamps thank you for the giveaway. I like your cards, my fav is every season is a work of art.

Silvia P
cornerstone(dot)cs@cox(dot)net.

I like to make cards with scriptures and inspirational sayings.

sillyp said...

I just found this blog and I have been looking for stamps with scripture sentiments. So this would be fab. To win.

my post:I'm new to this so not sure if it will work.
http://sillyp4jc.blogspot.com/2010/06/im-just-learing-to-do-this.html

Allison said...

wonderful selection of cards Sally- hope you are well
AllisonX

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards Sally. Love how you did your flowers on them. I don't have very many religous stamps, so winning these would be nice. I am really liking the Heart and Sole Stamp Company, they offer so many wonderful stamps. Thanks for the chance to win. Glad to see your mojo is working and mighty fine I must say.

hlcarroll said...

These are beautiful cards Sally! I just adore the Love stamp, and you can never have enough sentiments!! Hannah xx (hlcarroll@hotmail.co.uk) xx

Cindy said...

I love the way you layered the flowers...they look so much "richer" like that! Don't enter me in the drawing (I already have many of these stamps anyway, lol). I just wanted to comment on your gorgeous cards!

Nikki said...

Beautiful Cards thanks for the chance at winning these lovely stamps HERE
hugs Nikki