Monday, May 17, 2010

A New Company To Spotlight This Week!

Proudly spotlighting DZDoodles Digital Stamps May 17 – 23, 2010

About DZDoodles Digital Stamps

Diane Zyla, owner and creator of DZ Doodles Digital Stamps is a multitalented artist who calls herself a ’stampcrafter’. As doodler, it’s her mission to offer you new and innovative digital stamp images that allow you to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment in your work. If you love digital stamping, then she’s sure you’ll love her collaboration of well-designed digital stamps that is a must have collection for any art-loving stamper!

Diane offers weekly (limited time only) Friday Freebie's on DZ Doodles site. Also their Design Team Coordinator, Valerie U. and DT Members have some fantastic weekly challenges for you to participate in and win free images, at Oodles of Doodles News deedledeedoodle.blogspot.com . Be sure to stop in and join the fun.

I have been using Diane’s digital images for awhile now and I can’t tell you how fabulous her images are. You will just have to try them for yourself. When you download them, there is no pixilation at all and I even print them as coloring pages 8.5 x 11 for my granddaughter to color. Her images are very detailed and she has a nice range from conservative to whimsy. Her images are for all groups of crafters, so if you like conservative (like me) she has it, if you like whimsy, it’s there too. Her service is also exceptional. She is friendly and caring.

Diane has kindly offered to sponsor my spotlight this week with not one, or two, but 5 digital images for one very lucky winner this week.

How can you get your little paws on these magnificent images?

Easy-peasy
1. Visit DZDoodles Digital Stamps

2. Come back and tell me what you like about her images and if you have used them what you like about them or if you have not used them, why you would like to use them.
3. Spread the word about my spotlight on your blog
4. Easy as that!

****All are welcome to join even if you don’t have a blog. Just be sure to leave a name and email address in your post. Also anonymous posters in order to be in the drawing you MUST leave your name and email in your post. If it’s not there you will not be included as I have no way to get in touch with you, should you win.
Good Luck!

Here are some cards I made using some of the lovely images she has, also several of these were "Friday Freebies" (They are not up for grabs long so you have act fast)




10 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Oh my goodness Sally you've been busy with so many gorgeous cards. I dont know how you find the time, they are all fabulous. Loving the images, will go take a look at that site now! thank you for the inspiration and sharing, have a lovely afternoon hugs Linda x

Claude said...

I would love to try out these images, mostly because I totally fell in love with all her snowmen! I'd get going with my Christmas right away!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sally.

Hugs Riet.xx

stampinfrog said...

Sally your cards are gorgeous!Love the the card with the cat and rabbit!Fantastic card!!!
I love the DZ Doodles digi and like you a have a few of the freebies!They are a joy to color!
I have put your spotlight on my sidebar!
Hugs,Connie

jachelle said...

I love the Bridal and Wedding section, as well as the Teddy bears, and the spring/garden & flowers section most of all, but there are a lot of other special stamps I would like from there. This isn't the first time I've hear of DZ Doodle digis, but it is the first time I ever went through their site and I have to admit, I love what i see. I will be back for sure! The designs are very creative and universal. They are not very limited, and I love the fact that you can resize them.

& I love your cards. Especially the friends one with the tags. Its so adorable. (I love anything with animals, especially cute ones like that!!)

take care, an lots of hugs!!

The Paper Princess said...

Dear Sally,

This was my first visit to Diana's site and wow, what a talented artist she is! I loved the diverse range of digi images she offers - I fell in love with her strawberry shortcake! I will be adding her site to my digi list and visiting her regularly in the future - I would have loved to have had some of those past freebies! You did an awesome job on your cards this week - I particularly like the chair and the galoshes!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

KarenB said...

I loved my visit over at DZ Doodles. This is a new company for me, so thanks so much for spotlighting them

What I really liked was the variety of "non-people" stamps. I really like the versatility of inanimate objects, if that makes sense?? My favourite was the tricycle.

Loving your cards, Sally. The little bookmark/card is just devine.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I just got the umbrella and boots but haven't made a card yet. These are cool images!

Cathy said...

Sally, Nice cards.
I would love to try one of these digitals. Love the snowman's, they are so cute.

deesdesigns said...

I agree with the quality of the stamps - check out this card I made using a couple of digital stamps from the golf series -
http://deesdesigns.wordpress.com/2010/04/24/way-above-par/.

I love the card you made with the bunny peeking out of the opening - I may just need to CASE this idea, so cute!!!