Monday, June 21, 2010

Flowers -- Spotlighting Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Co

Happily Spotlighting


June 21 - 27, 2010
About Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company
We are joyfully celebrating 12 years in the stamping family! Like many companies, we began with the love of a hobby and a desire to share it with the world!
Our Mission Statement:
To serve Him by serving you with unique and creative Christian stamp images; Excellent customer service; an “Angel Policy”; The promise that we will never sell or share our mailing list with anyone; And a satisfaction guaranteed return policy ☺
At Heart & Soul we truly believe that it’s possible to make a difference in someone’s life by sharing your time and talents with those around you- Maybe even an eternal difference by sharing God’s Word with them!
We gladly support K-Love Christian Radio, Shared Hope International and the American Cancer Society as good stewards of the blessings God has graciously allowed us! We appreciate your business!
With having read what Sue has written about her company I can certainly vouch for everything she has stated. It is a joy to work with her. Their service is excellent and prompt. I even made a mistake all mine, nothing to do with Heart & Soul. A few days later I received a correction. It was even their fault. I was so overwhelmed to think that someone cared enough to make sure that things were completely right. Sue has several ways that you can purchase stamps so that it is right for your budget. She readily answers your questions, even my dumb ones, without making me feel like a ditz. Sue has generously sponsored this post with some wonderful stamps. Please stop by and visit her store today at http://heartandsoulrubberstampco.com/
***To be eligible for the stamps just leave a post telling me why you would like to win these gorgeous stamps and post about my spotlight on your blog.
If you are a non blogger or posting anonymous please leave your name and email address, without those you will be disqualified.
The winner will be chosen by Random Generator on June 27th at 7 PM and posted to my blog 8 AM June 28, 2010
I have made the following card using the rubber stamp that will be given away this week



Good Luck everyone! Spread the word.... I would love to see a bumper crop of entries this week!

13 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sally.

Hugs Riet.xx

KarenB said...

Hi Sally, I always love it when you spotlight Heart & Soul :) Your card is beautiful and so very elegant.

I'd like this stamp because it's so versatile for feminine cards, thank you, sympathy, thinking of you...

Moni said...

I love flower stamps. This is one fab gorgeous. And love your card! Hugs,moni

purplestamper316 said...

Beautiful as always Sally <3 <><

a portland granny said...

I love her stamps!! Your card is beautiful! Love the reds you used. Maybe I'll get ambitious and enter something this week!!

Cathy said...

Love your card Sally, the red is so pretty. That is a gorgeous flower and your coloring is perfect. I like Heart & Soul because they have a lot of awesome flower stamps. Thanks for the chance to win this flower.

Leanne said...

OMG Sally - this is stunning. Your colouring is amazing!!

WOWZERS!

Leanne xx

sillyp said...

great stamp, thank you for the giveaway.

Nikki said...

Wow Sally that's one beautiful card I've posted about you here hugs Nikki

The Paper Princess said...

What a gorgeous card Sally!

I love Heart and Soul - they make the most wonderful stamps and have such great values. This flower stamp is just gorgeous, and so versatile too!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Jachelle said...

Absolutely love this stamp! Linked a blog entry back to you. Hopefully it'll get you more entries. Let's keep our fingers crossed. *smile

hugz
♥Jachelle

Barb said...

My daughter has heart and soul stamps that she won from you, and they are some of the best stamps i have ever encountered. their website is full of beautiful stamps with a lot of potential. thank you for the chance to win one.

JBarb
jackybarb@gmail.com

Regena said...

Hi Sally...Wow another great giveaway..Love that stamp because I also love flowers...thanks for doing this ..added a link on my sidebar