Monday, April 12, 2010

Winners of Heart & Soul

Wow! I can't believe how fast this week flew by.
I know you have all been waiting for the winners to be announced so since I have 3 to do today I won't keep you waiting.
Congratulations to all 3 of you. I hope you enjoy your stamps. Please email me with your snail mail address. The email is in my sidebar.

Winner of the First Set is

who said said...
My network blocks Heart & Soul (because its unfamiliar) so I requested access - will be back after they've granted me access & then I will blog about this. :)


Winner of the Second set is:

pinky

who said...
Sally I am loving these stamps. I get lots of orders for cards along the baptism, sympathy line and these will be so useful to me. Will definitely be visiting this shop again and have added it to my fav list on my blog. Thanks for the chance to win some, your cards are so beautiful and perfectly portray the sentiment meant from the stamp. HugsPinky


Winner of the Third Set is:

Divinity

who said...
wow!!!!! i love the cards you made using the prize stamps!!! especially love the first one -- i'm working on some cards right now...and your card layout is just what i'm looking for! :) thanks for the chance! :)i have also visited sue's website. my favourites were the scripture and the verses stamps. they're the type of stamps i'm into right now...love them!!! :)

2 comments:

pinky said...

Oh Sally, thats brilliant, thanks soooo much. I'm off to email you. Hugs
Pinky

purplestamper316 said...

Woohoo!! Congrats to all of you and thanks Sally for your awesome artwork :) Have fun ><> Sue