Monday, April 26, 2010

The Winners ARE for Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Stamps Sets

I know you have been waiting all week to see who won these beautiful stamps. The two lucky winners of this past week's spot light are:

Congratulations Ladies!
Please email me your snail mail address using the link in my side bar.


Winner #1 is # 16 Sandra

Who said: Hi Sally,these Stamps are wonderful. Would love to have them. Thank you for offering.Hugs Sandra

Winner #2 is #4 iluvmybugs (Terry)

Who said: What pretty cards!! The colors are great as are the different techniques you used and love the stamps!!Thanks for the chance to win...I've linked a post about your spotlight. Terry

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Sally,
that's fantastic I've won! :-)
Thank you very much, you made my day!

iluvmybugs said...

Hi Sally!
I'm so excited to find out that I've won!!! Congrats to Sandra too!! Thanks so much. I'm off to email you my snail mail info!!!

Terry

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Oh Sally! Your cards are beautiful. Great shot of the shimmer. I just saw these at my LSS. They look fun!

Kim. said...

Congratulations ladies enjoy you prize.
Kim xXx