Monday, April 19, 2010

Winner of iCopic

I know you all have been waiting all week to find out who is the winner of the iCopics markers, so I won't make you wait any longer.
Congratulations to both of you!

Emily

who said...
Copics are def on my wish list. I love how they blend. I have linked you on my side bar...thanks for great candy!!!


Who said...
Hiya Hun, missing you already!!! ooo well ive not tried copics yet :-( boohoo out of my budget range! (believe it or not lol) tho i so have the glitter ones which are fab! thanks for the chance to win!hugs carlyann xxx

Ladies please email me your snail mail addresses using the link in my side bar.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I am so excited!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Emily

youngnos27@yahoo.com

Debbi said...

Congrats to you both! :-)
*smiles*
debbi

Ardilla said...

So beautiful cards!
That's a really nice set of stamps.
Thanks for the chance.

SweetnCrafty Gal said...

Omg thank yoooooooooooooo!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! My gosh !!!!! Carly xxxxx

Kim. said...

Congratulations ladies.
Kim xXx

Rosa-kreattiva said...

prova a vincere la bambolina qui
http://www.mammafelice.it/2010/04/12/giveaway-ecomiqui-3-bambole-in-palio/
saluti dall'italia