Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Thank You Challenge At Charisma

This week the challenge theme at Charisma Cardz is: Thank you It has been set by the lovely Joanne. I hope you all pop over and join in her challenge.
The top card is made using images from Hero arts and I can't remember who made the border punch. I did this card at a make n take. Loved the outcome.


Both of my cards were done using scraps of paper. I used the cuddlebug and sizzix embossing folders. On the bottom one I sanded the image to make it stand out. Used a prima flower that I sprayed with tattered angels glimmer mist. Added a pearl to the center and a thank you sentiment.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Wow, Sally! I love your cards--the top one if my fav. Gorgeous!
*smiles*
debbi

stampinfrog said...

Two beautiful Thank You cards Sally! Fantastic embossed image on the second card and I love the way you make you own DP on the first card!Gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

Allison said...

they are both lovely Sally
AllisonX

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Beautiful cards Sally. Love the sanded part. Great touch. They are both just simply elegant

Rita said...

Awesome cards...luv that sanding technique!