Monday, April 19, 2010

Spotlighting Simon Says Exclusive Stamps

April 19 - 25, 2010

About Simon Says Stamp In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards, and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouses so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price! We are located in Ohio, the heart of it all. Our team works hard to give you a fulfilled shopping experience and is always open to your ideas and suggestions! Happy customers are the heart of our business. We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies! Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current. Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!

In My Words (Sally) I have found Simon Says Stamp to be truly delightful to work with. Easy to ask questions and receive quick responses. Their customer service is SUPERB! Although they have thousands of items in their webstore, I have chosen to spotlight their exclusive “Simon Says Stamp” line of clear stamp sets. These are truly fabulous! They are made in the USA, which is a rare commodity these days. The images are deeply etched and leave such great crisp clean lines. Stop by, say hello and tell them Sally sent you. Be sure to tell them how much you appreciate how much they sponsor the crafting world.


There will be 2 lucky winners this week. For the stamp sets "You Make The Flowers Bloom".





All you have to do in order to be in the drawing is leave a post here. Spread the word on your blog about my spotlight! Easy Peasy!
***Anonymous Bloggers are welcome to enter, just be sure to leave your name and email.




Winners will be chosen on Sunday April 25 and posted to my blog Monday Morning by 8 AM

Good Luck.


I loved using this set of stamps. This set was so versitile.
These were all colored with copic markers
This first one I created a soft frame using ink and a sponge

The one I used UTEE and added sparkly glitter to the bowl and some red stickles
Colored again with copic markers and added clear Dew Drops to the centers

Colored with copic markers and the on the bowl I used Distress Crackle Paint, clear then sponged it with Distress ink both are by Ranger. The crackle paint is also for sale at Simon Says



19 comments:

Sheng said...

Oh Sally, this is such a cute set. Keeping fingers crossed.

jachelle said...

I LOVE the last card you created using this set. Gosh, you're so full of creative and unique ideas!!! Absolutely LOVE them.

Anyways, I've blogged about your stamps. ;) Ohh I sooo wish I could go make some cards now. I'm filled with inspiration and its all going to waste because I have to go sew.

okay...I'm going sewing now. *sigh

hugz
♥Jachelle

Irinca said...

Thanks for chance!

iluvmybugs said...

What pretty cards!! The colors are great as are the different techniques you used and love the stamps!!

Thanks for the chance to win...I've linked a post about your spotlight.

Terry

flowergirl said...

What a great stamp set!!.thanks for the chance..I linked u up on my sidebar

Debbi said...

Sally, your cards are gorgeous!! I love what you've done with that stamp set, and I would love to win one.
Thanks for the chance.
*smiles*
debbi

KarenB said...

Thanks for another fabulous spotlight :) I am a huge fan of SSS and join in the challenges over there almost every week. I've never tried any of their exclusive stamp sets though. This one looks amazing, so versatile. I love what you've done with the stamps. Looks like your mojo is back?

Cindy said...

What an adorable stamp set, and you have certainly showcased it fabulously! I especially like the first card and the way you picked up the colors of the designer paper in the flowers. Well done! Hugs, C

Dorothy said...

Wow, how adorable! I just love this stamp set!! Would love to win it. :)

Anne said...

Sally what super stamps and how wonderful of Simon Says to offer them..
i will try to link this to my blog but as i am new to blogging I'm not certain quite how to do it!!!

Anne

Rosa-kreattiva said...

molto belli... complimenti...
Thanks for a chance to win..
saluti dall'italia public in slidebar on http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/
Hugs, rosa
goccedioceano2000(at)libero(dot)it
i am old follower ;-)

Penelope said...

Hi Sally!What a cute stamp set :) Keeping fingers crossed!!!Thanks for the chance :) Elena
www.Penelopecrea.blogspot.com

Divinity said...

oh! these cards are amazing! i especially love the first one -- the combination of different stamps to create the image is great! :) love the colouring as well. i've added a link on my blog. have a blessed day! :)

Nikki said...

Your Cards are just beautiful and these stamps would be a delite to win thanks for the chance
hugs Nikki

Birgit said...

Lovely stamp set -- and great cards! :)

Thanks for the chance to win such great stamps -- I posted a link to your giveaway on my blog.

Happy creating,
Birgit

Sandra said...

Hi Sally,
these Stamps are wonderful. Would love to have them. Thank you for offering.
Hugs Sandra

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hi Sally, beautiful stamps!, thank you for a chance to win,
Vicky xx

Moka said...

Che bello, tento anch'io la fortuna, il tuo candy a proprio gola! Trovi il link nella colonna sinistra del mio blog. Ciao! Moka dall'Italia

Kelly said...

great stamps! please enter me in your give-away! thanks!