Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spotlighting iCopic But Not Markers--- New Product

This week we are proudly spotlighting:

April 26 - May 2, 2010

About iCopic:
iCopic/is an online retailer dedicated to providing high quality Copic products backed by superior service and affordable prices. Our huge selection of Copic products and Price Match Guarantee program make us the one stop shop for supplying all your Copic needs. With you in mind, we’ve designed a site that makes shopping a breeze and most orders qualify for Free Shipping! With a shared passion for stamping and art, iCopic is proud to sponsor Sally’s Creative Corner, where one lucky winner will win 3 Sheer Shimmer Spritz made by Tsukineko. One in Sparkle, Gold and Pewter.
My Personal testimonial:
I have been a shopper at iCopic for sometime and I love going to their site to buy my copic markers, however they are offering more than copics. Currently they are stocking These FABULOUS Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko. I ordered mine before they became available and I can tell you I have already had time to play with them. Since I didn't have a sponsor this week I was going to spotlight them myself when iCopic told me they would gladly sponsor me for these wonderful little spritzes. You won't belive the shimmer these little babies have.

The fabulous prize up for this week is 3 Sheer Shimmerz Spritz, one each of Sparkle, Gold & Pewter.



How do you get these FABULOUS Spritz?

Leave a post on my blog telling me if you have used these and what you like about them of if you haven't used them tell me why you would like to try them.
Post about it on your blog
Easy-peasy

Everyone is welcome to join in the fun. Just a couple rules. If you don't have a blog you can still enter, just leave a message including your name and email. Also all Anonymous are welcome as long as they leave an email and your name. Without those you will not be in the drawing to win. Good Luck everyone!

These are some cards I made using the Spritz. I tried really hard to show the shimmer, but it doesn't photograph very well, but believe me the shimmer is there.

The first card I used gold & pewter to spray the background paper then overstamped it with flowers.

This was embossed with a cuttlebug and then sprayed with Sparkle Shimmerz to give it a pearlescent sheen



This card I did an oval mask and sprayed the edges with Pewter Shimmerz to create a border, then I sprayed the flowers with gold and pewter.

Check out that shimmer

26 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow wow wow these look great not only do i want these i think i need them lol
i would like these to make my projects have more of a wow factor and look a little more professional just like the ones you have made please include me for the drawing of these i have put a pic on my sidebar of your creation using them hope this is ok xx

Divinity said...

never heard of it -- although now that i've looked at some projects using it...i know i've seen it before. i always wondered how they got their products so sparkly -- i love it! this product would be so fun to try! :) i've posted about ur spotlight on my blog. :)

Divinity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thebug415 said...

Very cool. I have made my own shimmer sprays, but these are sooo nice. I love sparkle and shimmer on anything I make.

Rita said...

I haven't tried these yet but after seeing them around blogland I wnat to give it a try, so I will be ordering some unless I get lucky enough to win these...wishful thinking can't hurt!

Your cards are so beautiful, luv those flowers & leaves!

Moni said...

I havent heard about it. Lovely cards, love the flowers! Thanks for the chance! Hugs,moni

Sheng said...

ooo...something new that i haven't heard of or used yet. hope i win. thanks for a chance.

The Paper Princess said...

Hi Sally,

These products are new to me and I would love to give them a try! Not only so I love a hint of shimmer on my projects, I especially like the elegance that neutral colors like these add!

As always, I look forward to seeing what products and companies you are featuring each week. Now that the LSS have closed in my area, it's sites like yours that keep me up-to-date on the latest goodies to try!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

pinky said...

These cards are gorgeous Sally, I am a complete novice when it comes to squirty bottles. Just bought my very first cosmic shimmer bottle and I love gettting messy. These look like the bees knees to me.
Pinky

stampinfrog said...

Sally your the projects looks great with the shimmer!Love the card where you have the oval masked then spritz. Soooooo elegant!
Linked your candy on my sidebar hun and can you believe I made it before Sunday this time...HaHaHa
Hugs,Connie

Luv2stamp said...

WOW the card is beautiful.
This is something new,Never heard of Shimmerz Spritz. I would love to give it a try.TX for the chance!

Debbi said...

Hi, Sally! I have not used this particular spritz, but I have used Stampin' Up! shimmer mist, and I LOVE it!! Having a shimmer on my cards makes them look so professional. It really is a finishing touch that works for any card. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...I would love to try Copic's spritz. Thanks so much for the chance to win!!
*smiles*
debbi

Nikki said...

Ohh NEW SPARKLES haven't tried these but after seeing them I'd love to play with them. Mostly I paint my sparkles on it would be fab to spray them on too
thanks for the chance at these
hugs Nikki

KarenB said...

I have to be honest and say I've never heard of this product, but I love the way you've showcased the shimmery effect on your cards! I'd love to try it :)

Anne said...

Sally those look like really useful shimmer sprays and I would love to own some.
Thank you

Anne

Birgit said...

Wow -- cards get simply elegant with this extra shimmer. I would love to try out that effect -- thanks for the chance to win that product! :)

I posted about your giveaway on my blog -- gotta spread the word!

Happy creating,
Birgit

Manasa said...

I have never used this before...but the look that it is giving on the creations that it has been used on seems soooo beautiful.I would also like to show off my creations with such pride :)

Myzdamena's World said...

Ooh shimmertastic!

I haven't used anything like this before, but Little Myz is always up to her elbows colouring in fairies for her cards so she'd love a go at these

...and maybe mummy too considering the results you can get from them lol

Thanks!

G xxx

Kim. said...

Oh Sally these cards are beautiful and I can certainly see the shimmer in them. I have never tried this spritz but having seen your cards I would to be able to add that glimmer to my projects.
Kim xXx

jachelle said...

This looks so awesome. I've used Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels once, and LOVED IT. I love the glitter and shimmer it provides!!
Thank you soo much for the chance to win!!
♥♥Jachelle

hlcarroll said...

Wow, I would so love to try these, especially if they make my cards look as pretty and shimmery as yours! Thank you for the chance, I don't have a blog but my email is hlcarroll@hotmail.co.uk! Hannah xx

Cathy said...

I have used other types of shimmers on my cards, but not this brand. I love the look it gave your cards.They are so shimmery. Very nice cards Sally. Thanks for a chance to win.

Ardilla said...

Hi!
I don´t have this shimmers and I think I can do amazing cards with them, because I can see what you do (lol)

Thanks for the chance to win them, I put thelink in my sidebar.

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

love your cards..and the technique...can you belive I dont own any of these....lol i need a tutorial

Nicola said...

Your cards are gorgeous Sally and I do love your flowers. I have never heard of this product before and very impressed with your use of it.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Ruth said...

Hi Sally! I have always loved your cards! I love sparkles and shimmery papers!
I've never heard of Shimmerz Spritz before, but it looks amazing!

My blog isnt very crafty right now... I really need to fix it up! :)

Its great to 'see' you again!

Ruth