Saturday, April 3, 2010

Me Time = A Few Challenges

Today was such a lazy-day. No one to run errands for, no babysitting. I should have been cleaning windows or house, but no umph to do so, so I made 2 cards instead. Sounds like a good trade-off to me. LOL Sorry about the lousey pictures, but I waited until the sun quit shinning to take them.

First card... I love this color combo of blue/grey with red. I think I made this card for me, since I have been so down in the dumps lately. The sentiment fits me to a "T"..

This card also fits a couple challenges:

ABC Challenge/ R is for Red

C Inspirations/ #54 no Stamped Image.. Sentiment Only

Crafty Creations Anything Goes



The sentiment is SU Refuge & Peace
Paper K& Co.
Punch - MS

The next card fit my "pink" mood. When I got it finished I found it fit the challenges for:
Stamp Something Pink Somethings
All Sorts No Design papers
Image: House Mouse

Friends Sentiment ???

Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol to blend

Ribbon from my stash

13 comments:

Tasha said...

Me time whats that? lol
Love these they are very beautiful and the colours are fab.
Hope you have some more relaxing time
love tasha xx

Happy easter

Debs said...

2 great cards. Love the second one with the cute image. Thanks for taking on my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - the second card is my favourite

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Fleur said...

2 gorgeous cards, love the little birdies
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Linda Elbourne said...

Not one but two fab pieces of art!

Helen said...

Lovely cards!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Cindy said...

Love the cards, Sally, and especially the sentiment on the first one. Sending you hugs, dear heart!

stampinfrog said...

Sounds like you made the right trade off Sally! Both cards are gorgeous and you know I LOVE your HM card!!!My Fav!
Hugs,Connie

angel4031 said...

Gorgeous Work. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations xxx

Sandie said...

Wonderful cards!!

Thanks for joining us on ABC Challenges and Stamp Something :)

Tanja said...

Wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

Hugs Tanja

Denise said...

LOVE both these cards, but especially the house mouse one! Perfect for our PINK challenge!! So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo