Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've Lot my MOJO....But Created These Anyway

I'm afraid my mojo has gone walk about again! I can't seem to find it anywhere. Yesterday I sat down to create some things for my upcoming spotlights and ended up making these as my mojo just wouldn't let me create what I needed to make. Once I got these done I found they fit some challenges. Again if I have gone against your challenge rules, please feel free to delet my entry.
Copic Creations Black hair (this is my first attempt and may be my last)


Next up my House Mouse Images: Thanks so much to a dear friend for sending me these images. I just love them to death!
This fits the challenge for:
House Mouse recipe: 3 flowers, 2 papers, 1 ribbon
Secret Crafter A Day Out
One Stop Craft Challenge Things with Wings
Allsorts In Stitches can be faux or real

12 comments:

jan farnworth said...

i think you card are just darling and that your mojo just wanted to follow a different path. Awesome job.

Kim. said...

Sally these cards are both beautiful, I love the colours to the magnolia card and those house mouse mice make me laugh everytime I see them I think they are great.
Kim xXx

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great job on both!!!

Fleur said...

Doesn't look like your mojo has gone, these are two great c
ards. Love the sweet mice.
Thanks for taking part in my first ALLSORTS challenge, Hugz Fleur xXx

Cheryl said...

oh hun does not look like your mo jo has gone to me hun 2 gorjus cards,love that tilda one hugs cheryl xxxxx

jachelle said...

I love those cards!! Especially the second one - I really needed to read the cover quote. I was feeling a little down....(if you'll read my latest blog, you'll know what I mean). So even if your mojo is napping, at least you still managed to cheer me!!

Mind you...I cannot understand how you can say it walked away. Your cards are amazing, as always!!! I adore your scrapping style - really, I do!

♥♥Jachelle

Carmen said...

Sally these are just lovely and I really needed to see that saying on the bottom one today! Thanks for posting!

brenda said...

Well Sally, what can I say. If this is you with your mojo missing whatever do you create when you have it ?

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Rica said...

Two loveley cards, both fabulous colours and papers. Love the adorable HM image and great sentiment.
Thanks for playing along with us at House Mouse Monday challenge.
hugs Heather xx

TinaB said...

Beautiful cards! x

Christine said...

Gorgeous cards you seem to be managing without your Mojo..love the cute HM image & colours thanks for sharing & joining us at HM&F monday chall.

Hugs Christine xx

Jodi said...

Oh so cute!! I love Tilda and the way you have used her on this card!
Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!!
Hugs
Jodi =)