Sunday, April 11, 2010

FABULOUS STAMPS-SPOTLIGHTING HEART & SOUL RUBBER STAMPS



April 5 - April 11, 2010



All about Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company



We are joyfully celebrating 12 years in the stamping family! Like many companies, we began with the love of a hobby and a desire to share it with the world!
Our Mission Statement:
To serve Him by serving you with unique and creative Christian stamp images; Excellent customer service; an “Angel Policy”; The promise that we will never sell or share our mailing list with anyone; And a satisfaction guaranteed return policy ☺
At Heart & Soul we truly believe that it’s possible to make a difference in someone’s life by sharing your time and talents with those around you- Maybe even an eternal difference by sharing God’s Word with them!
We gladly support K-Love Christian Radio, Shared Hope International and the American Cancer Society as good stewards of the blessings God has graciously allowed us! We appreciate your business!


With having read what Sue has written about her company I can certainly vouch for everything she has stated. It is a joy to work with her. Their service is excellent and prompt. I even made a mistake all mine, nothing to do with Heart & Soul. A few days later I received a correction. It wasn't even their fault. I was so overwhelmed to think that someone cared enough to make sure that things were completely right. Sue has several ways that you can purchase stamps so that it is right for your budget. She readily answers your questions, even my dumb ones, without making me feel like a ditz. Sue has generously sponsored this post with some wonderful stamps.


If you haven't tried Sue's stamps and are looking for the perfect verse or love scripture verses her stamps are a definitely "must have"


Please stop by and visit her store today at Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company


***To be eligible for the stamps just leave a post below telling me that you have visited Sue’s website and what stamps you like most. The winner will be chosen by Random Generator on…..April 11th and posted to my blog on April 12 th by 9 AM (EST). Spread the word on your blog about my give away about Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company

Anonymous posters are welcome, however to be eligible for the drawing you must leave a name and email address.

I have been in another world lately. I made these cards at least a month ago with having Easter in mind and truly meant to post these in time to give away for Easter. Well as you can see, I missed my own deadline. LOL... I had to scramble to change most of these (except one) from Easter to something else. So to make up for my "BAD" We will have not ONE but THREE lucky WINNERS this week. Now I didn't clear this with Sue, but she has been so agreeable to all my antics so far, so I'm sure it will be ok with her, if not I'm in BIG trouble.


I have made the following cards using the rubber stamps that will be given away. (Of course yours will be new)


This first card started out as Easter, but quickly changed it into a Sympathy card.


I colored the stained glass with Perfect Pearls and I wish you could see it in real life, the shimmer is so stunning. I have to admit Psalm 23 is computer generated, but only because I wanted to finish the card before I received my order. Way to impatient I am... LOL . The Psalm 23 that you will receive will be a stamp.




I didn't change this card from Easter theme, however it can be used for many things, Easter, Sympathy, Caring, Baptism... Loads of ideas.



The next 2 cards are cards I made are using verses only from Sue's collection.



PRIZE ONE


PRIZE TWO


PRIZE THREE


14 comments:

pinky said...

Sally I am loving these stamps. I get lots of orders for cards along the baptism, sympathy line and these will be so useful to me. Will definitely be visiting this shop again and have added it to my fav list on my blog. Thanks for the chance to win some, your cards are so beautiful and perfectly portray the sentiment meant from the stamp. Hugs
Pinky

purplestamper316 said...

hahaha *antic away* Sally :) ><>

Divinity said...

wow!!!!! i love the cards you made using the prize stamps!!! especially love the first one -- i'm working on some cards right now...and your card layout is just what i'm looking for! :) thanks for the chance! :)
i have also visited sue's website. my favourites were the scripture and the verses stamps. they're the type of stamps i'm into right now...love them!!! :)

The Paper Princess said...

Hi Sally,

I really love reading your features and discovering wonderful new-to-me companies like these!

I have just visited Sue's website and am amazed by the variety of affordable stamps she has in her catalog! While I love many of her beautiful images, I am always looking for the perfect sentiment or Christian verse to go with my projects, so that is what makes her line really special to me. Her variety - topped by her mission and your endorsement - makes this company a winner in my eyes!

Have a great week Sally - your Easter cards are just gorgeous by the way!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

stampinfrog said...

Sally I am sorry I have been a very bad blogger this past week and trying to get caught up with commenting! Your cards are gorgeous and I love the way you have arranged the flowers and the scriptures are fantastic! I hope you had a fun and safe Easter!
Hugs,Connie

KarenB said...

Hi Sally, I've visited the store a few times and each time I find a new favourite. I keep going back to the lighthouse though... it's stunning.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love the Gardening and Flowers pages over at the catalog. I would love one of each stamp on those pages! I really loved the gladiolas stamp. It's a beauty.

Kim. said...

Wow what beautiful stamps and you have made them look so elegant.
Kim xXx

Debbi said...

Beautiful cards! I love the stamps--such nice images and sentiments.
*smiles*
debbi

Cathy said...

Sally, love your cards. They are so pretty and your flower arranging is awesome. Very nice work.
I like the flowers and the sentiments they offer. Of course I have a wish list already.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

jachelle said...

My network blocks Heart & Soul (because its unfamiliar) so I requested access - will be back after they've granted me access & then I will blog about this. :)

♥Jachelle

Rita said...

Oh Sally, these cards are all so BEAUTIFUL & STUNNING! Great job!

jachelle said...

Hi Sally...

Finally got around to checking out Heart and Soul, and wow! I am taken back with their lovely stamps and of course the scriptures that they used to create stamps. They are definitely a website the will be receiving an order from me as soon as possible, because there are lot of stamps that I would absolutely love to have, and of course, their prices are tough to beat. *smile.

Thanks for spotlighting. Most of the websites you normally mention are very unknown to me and its fun becoming introduced to all these new companies and blogs. Love what you're doing and I love that the doors to the wonderful world of stamping are being opened in front of me.

As for which stamps I like the most...umm how about...all of them?? Seriously, I can't make up my mind!!!

*hugz*
♥Jachelle

Nikki said...

Hi Sally
Sue has a fab little site and lighthouse & Verses just beautiful
thanks for the chance and you've made some beautiful cards too
hugs Nikki C