Friday, April 16, 2010

Challenges

I had a few hours and felt pretty good for a change and thought I would treat myself to some challenge blog hopping, however I am not sure it was a good thing. I have found several blogs that are limiting how you enter their challenges and that is fine. It is their challenge blog so they can do whatever they choose. I have said that to say to the challenges I have entered with these creations, first of all I enter challenges for the fun of it. (of course it's always fun if you do win). Secondly I do combine challenges, if this goes against your rules, feel free to delete my entry from the challenge.

Had so much fun making these two boxes.

Dutch Dare Make a Gable Box

Creative Card Crew Happy Birthday

Cute Card Thursday Touchy Feely... Texture (I have texture with the flowers and the ribbon used.

Paper Cutz Tags

One Stitch At A Time distressed or shabby. (my flowers are shabby)

AiFactory Challenges Birthday

****NOTE****

If you would like the template for these FABULOUS flowers please check out Fluttabyz Blogspot. If Leanne hasn't already she will be posting a template and tutorial. Thanks Leanne. Love these.

The next is a box that I found the template for on Double Dutch Challenge

It also fit the challenges for:

Paper Take Weekly Cuteness Tilda is alway so cute

My Time To Craft Pretty Pearls

ABC Challenge Sparkle The flowers I used have a lot of sparkle in them, the picture just doesn't show it.

Charisma Cardz Monochromatic (my colors are all in the same family)

Stamp Challenges Something layers.

21 comments:

Paula's Crafty Corner said...

Sally, this is a very pretty card, I like the lace and the those flowers are great. Good Job.
Paula***

stitchy said...

Sally, these are both so adorable, I especially like the flowers on the top one..they are gorgeous..thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at OSAAT - hope to see you again..good luck

stitchy xoxox

Deborah March said...

Nice cards. LOVE your paper flowers!

Erica said...

It's a lovely and elegant box Sally, thank you for joining us over on Double Dutch!

Hugs,
Erica

Karin said...

your gable box is gorgeous Sally.
Love the papers, colours and beautifull embellishments. Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo Karin

Sarah said...

Both Beautiful creations, lovely detail, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT pop back tomorrow for results and detail for next challenge, Good Luck
Sarah xx

pinky said...

Wow you must have been feeling good Sally these two creations are just gorgeous. Have never tried one of those boxes but am tempted. Love how you have decorated yours. Have a nice day.
Pinky

sam said...

Two great projects hun and feel free to combine as many challenges as you like with ours hun. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and I hope you'l pop by tomorrow and check out the winners and our new challenge.
Sam x

Allison said...

wonderful Sally
Hope you are well- have a great weekend
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Wow! Gorgeous Box. I have to get that template. LOVE boxes! Yours is just so pretty. The colors and texture are to die for!

Carmen said...

Ohhh those flowers are so yum!

Helen Dooley said...

great tag! thanks for playing along at PCC this week.

thread-bare said...

Hi Hun

So sorry I haven't been over to see you in a while...just don't know where the time keeps disappearing to. Hope Miss V is behaving herself. Love the projects you have created... as always. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT. Speak soon x Clare x

Vee said...

Hi Sally, hope all is well with you. Love these two boxes they are so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Charisma.Take care
xx Vee

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this week - great to see your lovely work. Cheers Claire (CT)

Kim. said...

Another two beautiful projects, those flowers are gorgeous I will definitely be paying fluttabyz a visit.
Kim xXx

Lesley said...

Two beautiful boxes, the flowers on the first one are lovely! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the use of layers and decorative elements! Thanks for sharing at Creative Card Crew and Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Daniele said...

love everything about these totally gorgeous thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs

iluvmybugs said...

Thanks for joining us this week at PCC...love the box and especially the flowers!!!

Terry

Deb said...

wow, fabulous, your box is so pretty, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx