Thursday, April 1, 2010

Animal Magic & Sad Farewell

It's Thursday...
Challenge Time at Charisma Cardz
Week 13 and my last as Design Team Member. I have had a fabulous time being on the team and have truly worked with the best of the best in DT mates.
Thanks for all your lovely spring creations last week. Stunning. I could tell you all were definitely ready for Spring!
This week Charisma Gal: Allsion has set the challenge theme:
Animal Magic.
Great challenge theme and I can't wait to see what you create.
It is with great sadness that this will be my last DT member challenge with Charisma Cardz. I have already stepped down from my other DT commitments and it was with much difficulty that I have stepped down from here. I have truly enjoyed my time with Charisma and the Ladies are fabulous to work with. They are so talented! Have you ever had the times in your life, that life just gets in the way? Well that is how it has been for me since last October, so I am taking some time to regroup. I will continue with my spotlight and hopefully a few challenges now and then. Please keep me in your thoughts and don't forget to stop by my blog every Monday morning to see who the next sponsor is of my spotlight freebie .
I have chosen to do a decoupage this week. I want to say this came from Norma, but I am not sure. I can't find the file I saved it to. My bad! This is one of my most favorite animal images of all times.
All of the papers came from my scrapbox. I have kept it very simple as I didn't want to take away from the image. I wish you could see this IRL! Stunning. Please make my last week the best ever with lots and lots of entries. You know you all love animals.

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Sally, this is absolutely gorgeous - its my favourite animal too!

I am so sad that you are leaving us at Charisma - you have been an absolute delight to have on the team, your work is always so amazing.

I am praying that everything starts going your way from now on, and I hope that in time you will be able to come back and rejoin us at Charisma.

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Allison said...

what a stunning image, I just want to reach out and cuddle him- probably eat me alive but it would be worth it for a cuddle
Sorry to see you leaving us Sally I will miss you
AllisonX

Sheng said...

Oh I want that tiger card. Love it.

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi sally
what a wonderful card.. i love the image you have used for this challenge... and sorry to hear you are leavin your DT .. i am sure once you are sorted out you can always go back to some of your DT's
kaz_za

jachelle said...

that is absolutely astounding. I adore the image & the colors you used to accent it. Wow!

I have no doubt what so ever, that Charisma will miss you. How could they not? Keep in mind though, that when you close one door, another one opens and you never know how that other one is going to turn out. Maybe it'll open even more horizons for you.

Many blessings and hugz
♥Jachelle

Tasha said...

Its beena joy working with you Sally and i hope we can stay in touch
love tasha xx

stampinfrog said...

Oh my Sally, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!
Hugs,Connie