Monday, April 5, 2010

And The Winner of Stamps Of Life Is......

I am happy to announce the winner of the Stamps of Life for this past week. I know the winner is going to truly love being able to pick out the stamps of her choice. I think it is soooo cool that Stephanie is letting the winner do that!

So without making you wait any further...... the winner is:


Drum Roll Please

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Congratulations........Kim
who said: Oh wow these stamps are gorgeous, they are not stamps I have ever heard of but I am certainly impressed. Thanks for the chance to join in and I love your cards, simple yet elegant.Kim xXx
Kim if you could please email me using the link in my side bar with your information. I will forward it onto Stephanie and have her get in touch with you as to how to claim your prize.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a post on my blog.
Be sure to stop by my blog later today to see another spotlight and freebies x 3 up for grabs!

2 comments:

KarenB said...

Congratulations Kim :)

Kim. said...

Thank you Sally for picking my number. I have emailed you.
Kim xXx