Monday, March 15, 2010

Winners For iCoic

Big thanks to all of you who left comments this week. Just a reminder, one entry per person in order to be fair. My blog says 53 entries but there was a duplicate so there were only 52 entries.


Be sure to check back later today to see the next spotlight and free candy!



Without further waiting the lucky winners by Random Generator are:


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.






Cathy winner of the Muted Manga Copic Caio set


Cathy said...
Very pretty Sally, love the coloring you did. I only have a few copics, so I would love to win, too. A great way to get started collecting the copics. I also did the Geisha Girl, I will post it this week and you can check her out. And with not many copics, she is colored with another medium.



Winner #2



Carmen winner of the Spica at you sparkle markers, set B
Carmen said...
OMG, think I am liable to drown in my own drool. Which is bad as I can't swim! I own a grand total of 8 copics in shades of grey and skin and I adore them. Would love to add some colour in there. Fabulous giveaway - thank you so much for the chance to enter. I will link up in my sidebar right now.


Congratulations to both of you!

Please email me your address and I will get these out in the mail to you!

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Congrats to the winners.

Carmen said...

Oh WOW! I seriously can't believe it. Thank you so much Sally!

Myzdamena's World said...

Well done Carmen and Cathy!

Who dear? Me dear? Jealous dear? No dear!

LOL xxxx

ThePurplePlace said...

Congratulations to the LUCKY WINNERS!

Happy Coloring and I hope you have LOTS of fun with your new markers!

Lisa

stampinfrog said...

Congrats Cathy and Carmen!Have fun with your new copics!!!
Hugs,Connie

Cathy said...

Oh, I can't believe that I won. Thank you so much Sally and a special thanks to the iCopic Company for giving you fabulous gifts for some lucky person to win. I just bought my 8th copic over the weekend. I am so excited, now I will have so many colors to choose when I color something. Once again, thank you.

Stempelientje said...

Congrats winners!