Monday, March 8, 2010

Winners For Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps

Can you believe it is Monday again? Time to announce last week's winners and to begin a new spotlight.
Without further delay here are the two winners!
When I clicked on the Random Number Generator, I couldn't believe it came up on #1, then when I clicked it the 2nd time it came up on #2... Now I couldn't have done that if I had tried. LOL... Any way my two lucky winners this week are:
#1 Pinklilacs You have won the first set of stamps.. Please contact me with your address. My email is in the side bar.
#2 Cindy... Please contact me with your address. My email is in the side bar.

Congratulations to both of you ladies.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

OMGosh, I can't believe I won! Thank you, Sally (and Sue!). I will email my address to you.

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Sally thank you so much I so look forward to using them and Sue thanks for this chance to use your super stamps.
Big Hugs Linda