Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Is In Full Swing At Charisma Cardz

Good Morning and Hopefully Spring is on the way where you live.
My daffodils are sticking their heads above the ground so hopefully in a few weeks they will be in full-bloom... They are my favorite early spring-time flower, and yes I'm allergic to them. LOL

I couldn't believe all your lovely creations last week for Leannne's challenge. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Charisma Cardz
Can you belive it is week 12 at Charisma? Our talented Charisma Gal: Vee
has set the challenge for this week. She has chosen
Spring Has Sprung
I can't wait to see what you create.



For my card this week I have created a wonky fold card.

Ingredients: Paper from my scrapbox, Image & 1st Sentiment: Hero Arts, 2nd Sentiment: Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company, Gems: Stash, Copic Markers

7 comments:

Allison said...

very lovely and bright and springy
AllisonX

jachelle said...

Love this card!! It's unique and I've never seen this style before. & I love the sayings on the inside. Very touching & very special for whoever will be getting this one. :)
Any tutorial on how to make this card available?
*hugz
♥Jachelle

Vee said...

Beautiful card Sally, lovely stamp and design.
xx Vee

Rita said...

Soooo beautiful!

stampinfrog said...

Oh my Sally! This fold is fantastic and I love the image with the flowers.It is colored beautifully. Beautiful spring card!!!!!
Hugs,Connie

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card sally love the image you have used.. brill colour combo...
kaz_za

Nikki Schmaltz said...

THis is just beautiful Sally. I love the fun, bright, cheery cards. Beautiful, friend!