Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spotlighting: The Stamps Of Life

Spotlighting: The Stamps Of Life

March 29 - April 4, 2010

Have you heard about these Stamps?

Here is a little about the creator/owner of these stamps and The Stamps Of Life


Stephanie Barnard began scrapbooking and rubber stamping in 1997 and became a professional designer two years later. Since then, her work has been published more than 400 times in magazines, books and company websites.
Her genuine love of photography, stamping and scrapbooking, combined with her experience, knowledge and infectious enthusiasm, has made Stephanie a sought-after teacher and demonstrator. She has appeared as a scrapbooking and craft expert on numerous television shows, taped four instructional DVDs, demonstrated scrapbooking products on QVC and taught classes at stores throughout Southern California. She also has taught locally and nationally at consumer shows, including Scrapbook Expos, Memories Expos and CKU.
Stephanie has worked for various manufacturers in the past and is now realizing her dream, owning her own company, utilizing her extensive talents in photography, product development, design, teaching and video production. Her instructional videos, in which she teaches techniques and projects utilizing stamps, appear on numerous websites.
When she's not working, Stephanie enjoys photography and rubber stamping and spending time with her husband, two daughters, cats and tortoises at their home in Southern California.

Sally’s thoughts:
I have been a fan of Stephanie Barnard long before she produced her own stamps. I have watched her on videos and have seen her work in magazines, but never had the nerve to contact her and let her know that I truly admired her work until lately. I have to tell you for as famous as she is, she is such a gracious person, I couldn’t believe that she personally answered my email. I have loved her stamps from the very first one she created. Her latest stamp set was right up my alley! Floral! Her stamps are made in the USA. As I watched her latest video clip I was truly amazed at the versatility of her stamps and how pliable they are. Although they have their own natural curves, they can easily be manipulated to fit your project. I love the crisp clear images these stamps produce. I am confident, once your try them you will return to her store for more!
Stephanie has graciously offered to sponsor my spotlight for this week. If you have never heard of The Stamps Of Life, it is a must visit website and I’m sure you will want to do a little shopping while you are there.
Here is my attempt at using her lastest stamp set “Thank you”. I have to say, I’m a little more than nervous to display my work. Stephanie, I hope I do your stamps proud. Of course there is one thing I have learned while watching Stephanie, she realizes we all have different styles of creation. Thank you so much for the opportunity to spotlight your company and for your generosity in sponsoring blogcandy to one very lucky winner this week.

What do you have to do in order to win? Check out Stephanie’s website, leave a message telling me what you like about it. Which stamps are your favorites and if you have known about them before now. Also spread the word about the spotlight on your blog. Easy Peasy… No strings! I can’t wait to read your posts.


At the end of this week's spotlight Stephanie will let the lucky winner CHOOSE the stamp of their choice from her store. Now you just can't beat that... getting to choose your own stampset! The only problem I can see with that is that you will want all of them. LOL




20 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Sally I have never heard of S Stephanie Barnard so I popped along to agve a look and was amazed at here beautiful stamps and quiet a range there too and lovely projects for you to follow, great site. I loved Late 4 Birthday and Joy2 Christmas,
Thank you for the spotlight.
Hugs Linda

The Paper Princess said...

HI Sally,

I'm on Stephanie's mailing list so I am familiar with her stamps and they are adorable! I love that her newsletters and images are always so contemporary and upbeat. What I did not realize until I went to explore the website is that they are available as both an acrylic and a digi combo (how cool!) in addition to just digi. I would imagine that would be appealing to many people!

I love also that the winner of this giveaway gets to pick their own - what a fun challenge that will be! I love her paisley set, but since I try to fill the holes in my collection, I guess if I were the lucky winner, I would be choosing Late4Bday - sad to say, I could use those sentiments from time to time!

Have a great day and as always, I really enjoy your spotlights!

Hugs
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Kim. said...

Oh wow these stamps are gorgeous, they are not stamps I have ever heard of but I am certainly impressed. Thanks for the chance to join in and I love your cards, simple yet elegant.
Kim xXx

hlcarroll said...

Wow, I had never heard of these before, but thanks for bringing them to my attention! They are brilliant! I think my favourites are Love2hug and the adorable back2basics! Thanks for the chance to win! hlcarroll@hotmail.co.uk xx

Sheng said...

I haven't heard of The Stamps of Life yet. I took a look and love the birthday set and the flower set.

Thanks for a chance at the yummy candy.

Will post this on my blog shortly.

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi Sally
i receive emails from this wonderful company... i am hopin to save for the thanks 2 you set.. i love the flower on there...
kaz_za

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I'm on Stephanie's mailing list and have watched her since her past adventures. I love her 1minute card in 5 minutes. She is a hoot. Hard to choose a favorite

Domna said...

I haven't heard of The Stamps of Life yet.My fab stamps in this store is Back2Basics -it so universal! Thanks!

KarenB said...

I've loved Stephanie's stamps since Inque Boutique. I'm on her mailing list and love checking out the site. My favourite set so far is 'thanks2you'.

Thanks for hosting such a wonderful spotlight :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for the heads up...I have never seen these stamps but am on my way to check them out. She sounds so darn nice!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I am so glad you did on spotlight on these fabulous stamps. Stephanie also helped out when I did my blog candy for a cause. I can attest that she is a very generous person and that her stamps are fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Hi sally I have not heard of these stamps,for Life either,but after taking a look I am most impressed,what I love about the range is the versatility,and the many different elements of the stamps. Borders,are my favourite,as I often would love to have a border stamp,and to be honest this is the first place I have seen such a wonderful variety of many defferent ones. So I think that is what I would choose if I was lucky enough to win,but then again love the B'day too,but that is what I love to have the versatility,of many different images,to use. Love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

I am sorry hun how rude of me I wanted to say how beautiful and detailed your cards are hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Margaret, said...

Hi Sally
I am sorry to say i have not seen thse stamps before so i went to take a look .they are lovely i spent some time on the web site as well . also the cards you have done are great ,
Margaret S,cards

Sunny said...

Hi, haven't heard of Stephanie but I do like her stamps and would love a chance to win it!! I like her 'thanks2you' set.

Cathy said...

I get Stephanie's emails also. I have even thought of joining the stamp of the month. She is awesome and love her video's. She is always flipping her hair and worrying about the time. I have been following her since she had the Inque. I think I would pick the Thank You 2 for my favorite stamp set.

Nikki said...

Hi Sally
Sweet Cards you've created

Great selection to choose from it would be between Joy2Christmas vs Back2Basics
I'm torn lol
thanks for the chance
hugs Nikki

jachelle said...

first time I've ever heard of Stamps of Life, but I'm in love with the products & clear stamps. I wish I could...I would buy all the stamp sets available.

Love the way you used the thanks2you set. Very creative!!

Thanks for the chance to win these, dear.

*hugz ♥♥Jachelle

Rita said...

I've always loved Stephanie's videos & have watched many, love her 1 minute cards...she's so funny! Although I don't own any of her sets I did see how beautiful they are & the price is reasonable.

All of your cards are so pretty & I luv that window card!

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous selection of cards