Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spotlighting: Simon Says Stamp

Another FABULOUS company to spotlight this week

March 15, 2010 - March 21, 2010 is: Simon Says Stamp

About Simon Says Stamp In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards, and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouses so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price! We are located in Ohio, the heart of it all. Our team works hard to give you a fulfilled shopping experience and is always open to your ideas and suggestions! Happy customers are the heart of our business. We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies! Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current. Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!
In My Words (Sally) I have found Simon Says Stamp to be truly delightful to work with. Easy to ask questions and receive quick responses. Their customer service is SUPERB! Although they have thousands of items in their webstore, I have chosen to spotlight their exclusive “Simon Says Stamp” line of clear stamp sets. These are truly fabulous! They are made in the USA, which is a rare commodity these days. The images are deeply etched and leave such great crisp clean lines. Stop by, say hello and tell them Sally sent you. Be sure to tell them how much you appreciate how much they sponsor the crafting world.

This week one Lucky person will receive a Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Stamp Set and gems by Kaiser Craft
These are so adorable. Sure to make anyone SMILE







What do you have to do to receive this lovely set of stamps? Just leave a message on this post. Post about my spotlight on your blog. Easy-Peasy! Winner will be chosen by Random Generator at 8PM March 21, 2010 and posted on my blog Monday March 22, 2010 8AM EST.

Simon says has also kindly sent some stamps for me to play with. This is what I came up with. I truly love using their "Exclusive Simon Says Stamps". (Some day I am going to own all of them) They give crisp clear images and there are so many in each set. Lots and lots of possibilies. This Set is called "Asian Flair"












31 comments:

Janette said...

Oh fab cards and fab candy,how good can it be...will go post a link...xxx

Moni said...

Lovely stamps, and thanks for the chance! Your cards are gorgeous! Hugs;moni

Sunny said...

Oh that card is so cute and adorable. Thanks for a chance at this yummy candy.

Divinity said...

i absolutely love the layout for the first card -- gonna try it! :) great cards...and tahnks for the chance at your candy! :)

pinky said...

You picked a nice company to showcase, they are the most generous crafty people in blogland. I love your cute little card Sally, very colourful too. Hugs
Pinky

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful cards Sally and great showcase Just love Simon and those stamps are so darn cute, you have picked some fab companies to showcase.
Hugs Linda

jachelle said...

OoOo I love the cards you made. Very simple and still eye catching. Love those type of cards - deff. a look I hope to achieve on all of my cards too. & the stamp set is so adorable. Therefore...I blogged about it. Couldn't resist. They're just too cute to just toss over on the sidebar. So they're blogged. *smile. Thanks for the chance to win. :)

The Paper Princess said...

Hi Sally,

I am joying my visits to your blog and reading about your sponsors!

I have added this week's candy to my sidebar at Create With Joy - please stop by and say hello when you have a moment!

Hugs
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

KarenB said...

What a gorgeous stamp set! I love Simon Says and I play along with the challenges whenever I can. I've linked up your post and candy to my sidebar. Thanks so much Sally! Loving your kokeshi doll card too xx

Anne said...

Sally those Simon Says Stamps are wonderful and I love the cards you have made. I would love a chance to win but as yet I don't have a blog although I am hoping perhaps to manage one soon.
Cyprus Anne

Senju Ninja said...

Hehehe...love your Asian cards. They are super cute. Thanks for this chance. Will post your candy on my sidebar.

Jeanette said...

I'm looking at these and thing 'how cute is this' the darling Panda comes up, uhm 'gee, I think I like this one even more. Then along comes the elegant red and gold and I floored. I love the simple and elegant style. I have a hard time pulling that off.
Your card is stunning.

Heidi said...

how fun is this one! I have you linkjed in my candybar.

Carmen said...

Oh I love the little asian girl on your card - how cute!

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

The cards are lovely as usual x the stamps are soooo sweet x I have popped you on my sidebar (http://www.charitycrafter.blogspot.com)

Thanks for sharing x Leigh x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab candy again Sally - linked you on my sidebar ... thanks for the chance
:o)

Ukka said...

Your candy just awesome! Thanks and thanks for the chance to win!
I linked candy on my sidebar.
Greetings from Russia,
Ukka

Becky G. said...

I really enjoy stopping by and checking out your latest creations. would like to win he frog set they are cute.

Anonymous said...

Very cool....

paperscissors said...

love the chance to win these springy stamps! in addition your cards with the asian flair stamps can be both elegant and playful depending on how they are paired! link from my blog http://longlivescissorsandpaper.blogspot.com/2010/01/sweet-candy.html

Domna said...

Yummy candy! I've posted a link in my side bar. Thanks!

Krafty Kows said...

Hello Sally - Just adore frogs anyway - so what great candy you have and we have our fingers crossed. You are posted on our side bar. Bye for now. Jeanette & Michelle

Divinity said...

great stamps -- they're soooo cute!!! thanks for the chance. :) i've posted about your giveaway on my blog. :)

Nikki said...

What sweet Stamps thanks for the chance I've linked you in my sidebar
Beautiful Cards too
hugs Nikki

Maureen [docrafts] said...

Lovely stamp, I just love them.
Thank you for giving me a chance to enter the draw.
Maureen.......x
http://maureensden.blogspot.com

Doina said...

Great candy! Please count me in! I put a link on my sidebar.

Yukkie Jenny said...

So funny stamps! Thnk you very much for chance to win them. I've posted them on my sidebar:http://yukkie-cards.blogspot.com/.

Regina said...

hello, Sally

what wonderful cards!
It’s my first time visiting your blog, but I wanted to tell you that you've done an amazing job on your blog and have many wonderful ideas and a super candy offering.
I have added your candy in my side bar. Thanks for the chance to join in.
Regina*

Rosa-kreattiva said...

WOW!!! This is really some wonderful candy.. Thanks for a chance to win..
saluti dall'italia public the post on http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/
Hugs, rosa
goccedioceano2000(at)libero(dot)it

Anonymous said...

i truthfully enjoy your own posting kind, very useful,
don't give up and keep writing in all honesty , because it simply just worth to look through it,
impatient to read much more of your current content, good bye :)

stampinfrog said...

Sally the cards are gorgeous and I finally got the post about the spotlight on my blog. It is under the post today that is titled Easter Card!
Hugs,Connie