Thursday, March 18, 2010

Something For The Kiddies

Hello this fine Thursday Morning.

Thank you to all of you who joined in the challenge at Charisma Cardz/ this past week. Your butterflies were truly stunning. A lot of fantastic inspiration out there for sure.

This week's challenge at Charisma Cardz has been set by the lovely and very talented
Charisma Gal:
Leanne
Not only is she lovely and talented, but her love for children and motherhood are amazing.
I don't find it easy to make children things, but truly had a wonderful time with this challenge. Thanks Leanne for making me think outside my comfort zone. My Miss V fell in love with this creation and it was out the door long before your challenge. LOL She has literally spent hours playing with the pin wheels and sharing her lolli pops with her little friends. I was delighted because it made her so happy.




Ingredients:

SU Paper

Stash: dowrods, brands, altared take out container, ric rac & filler

11 comments:

Allison said...

this is fab and so creative
AllisonX

jachelle said...

this is awesome! I have two little sisters who would just love doing this. I think I have found the perfect 'after school' project for today!!

purplestamper316 said...

love it ! what a fun thing to make- you did a fantastic job ><>

stampinfrog said...

Love this Sally! The pinwheels are gorgeous!!!I can just imagine Miss V's face when she saw this!BIG SMILES!!!
Hugs,Connie

Carmen said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sally! Not surprised there was big smiles and fun had with these!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

What an awesome project Sally! Wowzers. THis is just so fun! You know I love fun. Great job friend. PS. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. You are so special!

Tasha said...

This is such an awesome project Sally, perfect for the little ones
and such fabulous colours
love tasha xx

Rita said...

Wow this is awesome Sally...very creative!

Leanne said...

Awwww Sally you just brought tears to my eyes - what an absolutely lovely thing to say about me *blush*. The same can be said about you too.

I adore this creation - you are one VERY talented lady.

Huge hugs
Leanne
xxxx

paperscissors said...

i'm loving hearing about what you create for your grand daughter and i hope one day to share memories with my future grand child!

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Sally hunny...this is fabulous!!! I love those flag wheels...ooo and delish lollies :-)

Your work is so lovely hun.

Huggles
Lisa.xxx