Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Second Post of the Day DZ Doodles

Calling all crafters! I have already added my card to the Challenge Blog at Deedle Dee Doodles Challenge Blog/, aka. DZ Doodles, but I am the first and only one. Now I like company so please join me there. I'm not on the DT so they aren't paying me to say this. I don't know these ladies, but I sure would like to see them succeed and I am sure they would appreciate it so much if you would join in the fun and make their first challenge a success. They have a fabulous sketch this week. Really simple and easy, plus I just checked their DZ Doodles Digi Store and they still have their freebie up for grabs eventhough the write up says ends March 16. If you don't tell them I won't. Grab if fast! Hurry! It's a fabulous image too! Join in the fun....they have a prize for some lucky winner too!

2 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Thanks for the new challenge blog!I will check them out! Just sent you an email!
Hugs,Connie

Lorraine said...

thanks for letting us know will pop over now xx