Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Butterflies Got Into The Glitter Jar

First of all I want to say I am so sorry about the bad photo. Weather just doesn't co operate. I really wanted all that glitz on the butterflies to stand out!
Good Morning. It is Thursday and that means it is time for another Challenge from Charisma Cardz . Can you believe week #10?
Again thanks to all of you who joined in our challenge this past week. Loved seeing your fairies. Gorgeous creations out there. You "done yourselves proud"!
This week the Challenge is being set by the Lovely Charisma Gal ---Carlyann--
She has chosen the theme:
Beautiful Butterflies.
I don't know about you but butterflies definitely put me in the mind for summer and spring. Can't wait to see what you create. Be sure to check out the Challenge blog to get all the particulars and who our wonderful sponsor is this week and Defnintely check out the blogs of the other CHARISMA GALZ, which are listed in my side bar. Great eye-candy those galz make.


Can you believe those little lovely butterflies got into my glitter jars? They came out all beautiful and sparkly. You would think they are getting ready for a party, but I think they are just getting their best duds on because spring is on the way! (I hope, I hope)


Recipe: Prima flowers, ribbons & bows--mystash, Jelly Tots, Sparkle N Sprinkle glitter, Image-Digi stamp, Copic Markers, Glossy accents, Sentiment -- Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company

6 comments:

Allison said...

so pretty love the glitzy butterflies
AllisonX

Tasha said...

I think its fab the butterflies got into the glitter because they look so beautiful with all that sparkle! Love the image too and papers
love tasha xx

stampinfrog said...

Sally your card is gorgeous!Love the colors and the butterflies have found a perfect home in the glitter jars!Love them!
Hugs,Connie

Bubbles said...

Fabby card Sally, loving the glittery butterflies!
Joanne x

Simone said...

Oooh, this is spectacular! I love this card!
Simone

The Paper Princess said...

Hi Sally,

I love this card - the colors and elements you used are just lovely!

I have signed up to follow you and wanted to invite you to visit me at Create With Joy as well!

Hugs
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com