Thursday, March 25, 2010

Measurements for Card I made for the Charisma Challenge Today.

I was asked if I had a tutorial for the card I posted for the Charisma Cardz challenge today. No, but I have taken some very poor photos. It is raining and dreary here so no good way to photo today without mega shadows. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me using the contact button in my side bar.
One day while I was blog-hopping I came across a fold that someone (sorry I can't remember who) had made and they embellished it to look like folded layers on the front of the folder. I thought it would make a great card so came up with this. I used the Scor-it board because with it you can score in increments as low as 1/16 inch.
I am sure these instructions are as clear as mud and we both know the photos are horrible. Definitely no question about that. I tried. (Scroll down to next post to see the actual card)













5 comments:

jachelle said...

You're a total sweetie. Thanks a mill. I'll try & be sure to post my creation on my blog. :)

*hugz
♥Jachelle

stampinfrog said...

Thanks for the tutorial Sally!Very easy to understand!
Hugs,Connie

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi Sally
thanks 4 the tut on your fold for the card you have made... i will try this out later on this weekend...
kaz_za

Leanne said...

Thank you so much Sally for doing this tutorial - ideal for people like me!!!

Will give this one a try!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

paperscissors said...

i'm off to try this card after breakfast! thanks for the details!