Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little Fairy Wings

Can you believe that this week has flown by so quickly? I wish Spring would come this fast. Seems I no sooner get one challenge posted and it's time for another one. LOL..... Not complaining.. I love it. Love visiting all your blogs, and seeing your creations. Thank you for joining our challenge this past week. Your entries were superb! Loved seeing all your birthday cards with a twist!

Now on to this week's challenge which has been set by Charisma Gal - JAN - She has chosen the theme this week of:
FAIRIES

Be sure to stop by Charisma Cardz to get all the details. I can't wait to see what you make, so lets get busy!

My card this week is done using a fairy image that I received in a swap so I have no idea who it is from. The paper is from Paper Pizazz- Friends. Cricut - Sweethearts - Flowers and Swirls, McGill Punch - butterfly, Dots, Mark Richardsusa. Glitter- stickles, Copic Markers and Prima color pencils and gamsol. Sentiment is Hero Arts.

6 comments:

Allison said...

such a pretty fairy card
AllisonX

Leanne said...

Stunning hun - I love your card!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

stampinfrog said...

Love this card Sally!The image is so adorable and your coloring is exqusite!Fabulous butterlies!
Hugs,Connie

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is just darling!! I love the colors and the sparkle on this one!! so sweet!! I look forward to working with you talented ladies this month!! HUGS

Sheng said...

Sally, this is such a cute card. Love the colors.

Stempelientje said...

So CUTE!!