Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Was Going To Wait To Make This Announcement...but

I was going to wait until April 1st to make this announcement........ but...... the cat is out of the bag....but since the DT members have already mentioned it on their blogs, I thought I might as well do it now. I have been slowly over the last few months stepping down from my commitments. As you all know sometimes life has a way of getting in the way of what we want to do rather than what we need to do. At this time I need to regroup and refocus on things that involve more time with family commitments. Charisma Cardz has been the greatest to work for and I really, really didn't want to leave, but felt that I was not able to fullfill all the commitments of being on the DT. They are now having a designer call so if you would like to be part of a FABULOUS DT hurry on over, check out what you need to do and apply. If you are chosen you won't be sorry. They are absolutely FANTASTIC to work with.

Having said that, I will still keep up with my spotlights on Mondays so be sure to stop by each Monday and see who the spotlighted company or product is and what the fabulous freebie will be for that week for some lucky winner/winners.
Hugs,
Sally

6 comments:

JanJay said...

We will miss you so much Sally, it's been wonderful working with you & I wish you & your family all the best

Jan xx

stampinfrog said...

Sally you and your family are the most important thing in LIFE!I am glad you are keeping to spot light different companies and I hope you are still going to post your beautiful cards!
Big Hugs, Connie

Leanne said...

Sally, I am so very sad that you are leaving us at Charisma. Your work has been truely inspirational for all the time you have been with us and you are going to be greatly missed on the team.

Sending you much love to you and your family.

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Sheng said...

We will miss you.
Best wishes in your new journey.

xoxo hugz
sheng

Vee said...

So sorry to see you go Sally it's bee wonderful crafting with you, you work is a great inspiration and you will be really missed on the team. Take care and all the best in the future.
xx Vee

Pinkllilac said...

Its true Sally you will be missed and you always visit us and leave such lovely comments and your work is so inspirational. Family comes first but I do hope you will still be creating as I love your work.
Love and hugs to you and your family.
Hugs Linda