Sunday, March 7, 2010

Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR OTHER POSTS.
This week, March 1, 2010 - March 7, 2010

I am spotlighting:About Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps We are joyfully celebrating 12 years in the stamping family! Like many companies, we began with the love of a hobby and a desire to share it with the world! Our Mission Statement: To serve Him by serving you with unique and creative Christian stamp images; Excellent customer service; an “Angel Policy”; The promise that we will never sell or share our mailing list with anyone; And a satisfaction guaranteed return policy ☺ At Heart & Soul we truly believe that it’s possible to make a difference in someone’s life by sharing your time and talents with those around you- Maybe even an eternal difference by sharing God’s Word with them! We gladly support K-Love Christian Radio, Shared Hope International and the American Cancer Society as good stewards of the blessings God has graciously allowed us! We appreciate your business!

With having read what Sue has written about her company I can certainly vouch for everything she has stated. It is a joy to work with Sue at Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company. Their service is excellent and prompt. Sue has several ways that you can purchase stamps so that it is right for your budget. Seriously her stamps are so affordable! ( Honestly, I ordered 12 unmounted, untrimmed stamps the other day and it was less than $20.00 with shipping) All of her stamps are made in the USA, are red rubber, not clear. She readily answers your questions, even my dumb ones, without making me feel like a ditz. Sue has generously sponsored this post with some wonderful stamps. Please stop by and visit her store today at Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps
***To be eligible for the stamps just leave a post telling me that you have visited Sue’s website and what stamps you like most. Please post about it on your blog. The winners will be chosen by Random Generator, 8PM March 7, 2010. The winner will be posted on Monday, March 7, 2010 by 8AM
Spread the word.
There will be 2 lucky winners of this post. There are 5 stamps in this give away. Most of the stamps will be sent to you unmounted.

(arrrrgh! Mr. Blogger won't let me post the inside of this card.. will try to do it again later. )


I certainly enjoy using Sue's stamps and I know that you will too!


10 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Sally, You have done it again with another great spotlight, this company has reasonably shipping rates which I love and my favourite, and there are many I might add, are, Vine and Good Friends love this one.
Keep well my friend.
Hugs Linda

Cindy said...

This took my breath away! All I can say is, WOW. My "current" favorite is the Amaryllis, because I get to use my Copics on it!!!

Sam said...

Hi Sally

I have looked at this site again and again and again. I have to be honest and say that the only reason I have yet to order from them is that I can't actually decide on which stamps to include in an order that wouldn't take a large Boeing 787 to deliver lol

Sam
x

KarenB said...

Oh, I found one I didn't see last time - the Point Thomas lighthouse.

Lainocrafts said...

Sally - I love these stamps and the fact that you can click on a catalogue page to see what is there.

I love the "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans ....." - very apt for me lol

The only thing I can't find is if she ships internationally.

Sheng said...

These stamps are so fun. I went to Sue's and I saw her Bee set in Gardening and Flowers and I must say that set looks fun to work with.

Sunny said...

These are wonderful stamps. I visited Sue's store and I have to say one of my favorite is the Joy selections. That brighten my day.

hlcarroll said...

wow, these stamps are fab! I think my new favourite is the very cute "tea pot" its fab! and makes me want a cuppa!! Hannah x

Nikki said...

Sweet Stamps
fave on the site is Lighthouses
thanks for the chance
hugs Nikki

Stempelientje said...

This is a very beautiful card Sally!