Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Few More Cards For Challenges

I have had several of these images laying around colored, but never put them to a card. Whilst I have been trying to straighten my craft room, I have been trying to finish them..
The first card is a House Mouse Image... Just love these stamps. Too bad I only own 3 of them.. LOL
I have used the sketch from House Mouse
It also fits the challenge for
Creative Card Crew Going Dotty
Image: House Mouse
Paper: Debbie Mumm-Fairy Tales
Punch: SU
Flowers & Dots: Stash
Copic Markers
At You Spica Markers Set A
Cuddlebug Swiss Dot Folder

Next Card:
I used the sketch from

This card was made using things all from my scrapbox. I took a few liberties with flipping parts of the sketch to fit my card.

This probably my favorite card today. It is so different from anything I have ever done.
It fits the challenge at
I used a really simple background of inking so not to take away from the castle. This is actually paper that I found in a Debbie Mumm pack called Fairy Tales. It was cobblestone. I printed the image from Rusty Pickle, then colored it with my copics to give a look of faux paper piecing. This is going to be my next home... "A Castle"... NOT Too much to clean.

Next UP:
Don't Ya just love this image?
This fits the challenges at:

Image: Paper Cupcakes

Spica At You Markers Set A

Copic Markers

Paper: K & Co & SU

18 comments:

Patti said...

You did and awesome job on this challenge!Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC.

sharon said...

Hi Sally,

I love ALL your cards and what you did with our sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at WSC.

Carmen said...

These are lovely. That castle is fantastic!

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in with HM&F. Your other cards are just adorable aswell. x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Sally,

Love your card, just beautiful! Thanks for joining us over at Willow xxx

stampinfrog said...

Girl you have really been busy!All of the cards are beautifulFabulous papers and your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

Sue said...

such a fabulous selection of cards...love em all

thank you for joining usat MAWTT:)

sue
xx

Sue W said...

Cute as can be card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TMITA/PCC.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Gorgeous cards Sally, love all the different images an lo's.Thanks for playing with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar, Hugs, Nikki x

Kim said...

So cute, Sally! Great coloring! What kind of non-traditional card did you make...can't tell from the picture? Thanks for playing along with us this week at TMITA/PCC and hope you can come back next week too!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

Nina said...

Sally, I think your card is super cute, I love the cupcake holder how it is darker and gets lighter as it moves upward. And your sentiment is just perfect! I love your castle card, it really caught my eye, but all your cards are just lovely including that house mouse card.Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC!

Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

Christine said...

Hi love this HM image fab colouring great take on the sketch thanks for joining us at HM&F this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

Maria Matter said...

These are fabulous Sally! Wow! love your dotty HM card!!! your coloring is gorgeous!
I'm so glad you played along with us @ Creative Card Crew!
blessings, Maria

craftieodamae said...

Awesome card!! Thanks for joinig us at TMITA/PCC this week and good luck! Hugs, Olga

Karen said...

Beautiful cards, thanks for playing along with us at ASFOS this week.
Karen x

Nilla said...

Very creative and fun ! Thanks for joining us TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

Lori Barnett said...

lots of cute stuff!! And I just love the House Mouse in the rain.

Lisa said...

Love your colors for the House Mouse card! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at the HM&F Challenge!