Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daffodils and Spring..

Have you ever had one of those days, where you have lost everything you've put your fingers on? Well I have had two weeks of this. Today I have "lost" this image at least 3 times, not to mention the other images I have misplaced. This one I luckily found and glued it to my card before it could go "walk about" again, however I can't say that about a few of the other images that are still MIA.. LOL. Hopefully they will turn up soon. Do you think it could be all this dizziness? LOL
Onto to my card. I saw this sketch at Vees Sketch Pad # 26 and just had to give it a try with an image that I received from one of my DT galz for my birthday. Reminds me so much of spring and I am so ready for that to happen.
This also fits the challenge for:
Paper Take Weekly -buttons, bows, brads, bling. Use one or all of them
The Pink Elephant - add green to your color scheme

Recipe: Swirl basic grey, paper - DCWV - Fun In The Sun - Glitter stack. Flowers-Prima, Ribbon-Stash,

7 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Sally this is a fantastic card!Love the paper and this hedgie image is so adorable and beautifully colored!Fantastic swirl and flowers!
Hope you and Miss V are feeling better!
Hugs,Connie

Vee said...

Gorgeous card Sally, I love your image and those fab swirls. Thanks for joining in the challenge.
xx Vee

tina... said...

lovely, lovely! thank you for sharing it with us at the pink elephant.

tina... said...

lovin' your sweet hedgehog & your details. thank you for sharing it with us at the pink elephant.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love this card. cute image and fab swirls
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful spring like card. I love your hedgie. Thanks for joining Vee's sketch pad. Elaine

Stempelientje said...

Great colouring and lovely spring colours!