Monday, March 15, 2010

Challenges With Blurred Pictures

I promise this is my last post for today (probably all week)
I know that I am a bad photographer, but I am really hoping it is my blurred vision that is making these look so bad. LOL
My First card is made using the sketch from Sketch Saturday
The other challenges this fits is:
All Sorts Color combo pink, white black
Dutch Dare colorinspirations

The little hedgie was a stamped birthday gift from a DT mate, punch - punch bunch, ribbon, flowers and beads and paper from my stash and scrapbox.

Next up
Using a sketch from Card Patterns
It also fits the challenge for
Colour Create mint, chocolate, cream & texture.

I colored this SK image ages ago using my copic markers. Never had an opportunity to use it until now. I used the cuddlebug to add my texture and part of the design. Used light beige ink to ink the edges of the image and mounted it on dark chocolate paper. Ribbon is from my stash.


For my next card I used the sketch from Stamptacular Sunday
I have always loved these little images but have been intimidated by them. Couldn't quit see myself coloring one of them.. Have to say I was pretty pleased with it when I got finished.

This card also fits the challenge for:
Paper Play Challenges seeing double (I have two clouds in the image)
Delightful Sketches kids theme
Cute Card Thursday #103 Celebrations (Mine is birthday)
Paper Cutz Challenge #32 Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Tis for Tag (Sentiment is a tag)
Secret Crafter Anything goes
One Stop Craft Challenge spots & dots (spots on my dino)
Stamp Challenges Color combo cream & green
My Time To Craft Kidz


Colored image with copics. All papers were from my scrapbox.

Next card was made using the sketch from:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge/

It also fits the challenge for
Magnolia Down Under Birthday...


Papers and ribbon are from my scrapbox. Image colored with copics. Image -- Magnolia

31 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Sally wow you have been busy while I have been away but stunning cards as ever, I just love the dragon and hes so so cute, hope all is ok your end.
Hugs Linda

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful cards - i just love the hedgehogs
Lisa ;)

Linda said...

Beautiful cards hun, esp the cute dragon, as greens one of my fav colours, and dragons are one of my fav things! Many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet challenge this week :)

Sprytebyrd said...

My, haven't you been a busy stamper? These cards are all so wonderful!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)

jachelle said...

I'm so in love with your hedgehog card. I honestly don't think I'll be able to drag my eyes away. Even as I comment I scrolled back up and with the comment box to the side so I can still see them. I'm a total hedgehog addict and those two are just...awesome!!! ♥♥

Debbi said...

Love the cards. They are all gorgeous! I love the dragon--too cute!
*smiles*
debbi

stampinfrog said...

Oh Sally all 4 cards are beautiful!Love the images and the papers! The cupcake looks so yummy and fantastic clouds with the dragon!Awesome coloring!
Hugs,Connie

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards!! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!!

Arianne said...

Great cards! Cute dragon!
Thanks for playing along with my sketch at SS&S.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cards, great colours and sweet images.
luv
Debby

Dena said...

I love all of your cards, but oh, your card for Colour Create is beautiful!!! Such fantatic coloring and I adore the image!!!
Thanks for joining Colour Create, I hope you will join again next time!
Hugs, Dena

Mimiko said...

Beautiful cards you've made :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

Deirdre said...

Beautiful cards.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Carmen said...

The picture look good to me - do you mean the blurring round the dges - I thought that was an effect you had added!

The cards are gorgeous, love your use of the copics - I hope to get that good one day :P

made by fifi said...

fab cards - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Kimba-Slydog said...

Wonderful card!!!!! So gorgeous!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC.

Hugs,
Nicole

Georgia said...

All your cards are lovely! Thanks for joining this week at SSC.

Fleur said...

Hi Sally, lovely cards I love the sweet hedgehog image
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts
Fleur xXx

Suzi said...

All lovely cards. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi xx

dstandard said...

Fabulous cards!

Carolyn said...

Wow great cards with great images. Wtg, you've been busy. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Aud Kirsten said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)

Di said...

fabulous cardSs you have been busy!
Thanks for joining C.C this week
Hugs Di xxxx

Deb said...

fabulous cards, you have been busy! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Melissa said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Liza said...

Beautiful cards Sally. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Janneke said...

Beautiful card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Paula said...

What fantastic cards, I love your color sense! Great take on this weeks challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Shelley said...

What a busy bee! These cards are just gorgeous. Your colouring wonderful. hugs Shelley
Please pop by and visit me on my blog - thanks

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Eiglas said...

Lovely cards Hun!
Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

whoistracy said...

What sweet cards Sally!