Monday, March 1, 2010

And The Winner of My Spotlight On Tape Is.......

I know you all are waiting with bated breath for the winner of my spotlight on TAPE....
I wish I could afford to send this fabulous tape for all of you.....but.. Not possible. However I do have some rolls available for sale. Remember I only charge the postage the post office charges me. For my overseas friends, that should be $4.00 or less first class for the widest roll which is 3/8 in wide by 165 ft long.
Now for the winner.......
Drum Roll Please.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:10
Timestamp: 2010-03-01 00:47:54 UTC
A Portland Granny
Congratulations!
Please send me an email (it's located in my side bar)
with your snail mail address and I will get this in the mail ASAP...

4 comments:

Sheng said...

Congrats!!! I'm so jealous.

stampinfrog said...

Congrats Portland Granny!You are going to love this tape!
Hugs,Connie

Lori said...

I agree... this is the BEST tape! Congratulations P.G. : )
Love and hugs ~ Lori

a portland granny said...

Wow! Sally, what a deal!! I will truly use this item. Am anxious to try it! Will you be carrying it in your store?

Thanks for the great gift!! I like this Random Integer Generator fellow!!!!