Monday, March 29, 2010

And The Winner IS

I almost forgot to have random generator choose the winner. I was getting ready to shut my computer down for the evening and head to bed when suddenly it dawned on me, some one would be looking at my blog wondering why I didn't post as promised. Also there were several duplicate entries so I deleted 1 of each of the duplicate posts in order to keep it fair for everyone. Now with that out of the way.... The winner, chosen by Random Generator is: (I always let him choose because I want everyone to win).
Are you ready?



You really want to know?


Ok here it is....


Congratulations to : Debbi
who said: That is so nice of you, Sally, to offer such a great prize when Scor-Pal bailed. So sorry for the hassle to you, but the candy looks awesome! Thanks for the chance to win. *smiles*debbi
Debbi, Please email me with your snail mail address and I will get your prize out in the mail as soon as possible. My email is in my side bar. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Yay congratulations Debbi. And Sally how lovely of you to put up the candy too.

Debbi said...

Yippee! Thanks again, Sally! I am so excited!! :-) I e-mailed you my addy.
*smiles*
debbi