Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1 st DZDoodles Challenge

First of all last night I received my boat-load of digital images from DZ Doodles Digital Images
I can't believe how clearly they print out. No pixelation at all! Truly clear images to work with. I couldn't wait to get coloring but due to vision problems, had to wait until this morning so I could see better in the daylight hours. I printed out a whole sheet of these images and then couldn't decide which one I wanted to enter into their First Challenge ever at DZ Doodle Challenge Blog/.
My Miss V says, "Nonnie when you can't make up your mind do ennie, menie, minei, mo..." so that is what I did and this image won. LOL

Recipe:

Image: DZ Digital Doodles

Ribbon: stash

Paper: Debbie Mumm, Noah's Ark

Copic Markers

Cricut: Home Decor, swirl

Flower: Michael's bridal table confetti, which I colored with copic markers and Spica markers.

10 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Awe this image is so cute!Love the fabulous papers and hun your coloring is exquisite!
Hugs,Connie

Patricia said...

Thanks so much for playing along with our first Challenge. Awsome job on the card.
Hugs
Patricia

Glee said...

Oh, how I love your work on the image; it is so soft and pretty! The papers you used are just "out of this world!"

Thank you for joining us at DZDoodles!

beadz said...

Great job! I think eenie, meenie, miney mo worked great! Thanks for being our first player in our first challenge! Hope to see you again next week!
hugs,
Gini

rosalien said...

Beautiful colouring,I love the swirl and the flower, you did a great job on this card. And your right Diane's images are great to work with.:)) Thanks for joining our first challenge and hope to see again next week.;)

Rosalien

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Sally, i love the colours and layout
love tasha xx

Rita said...

So pretty, I luv everything about this card! Your coloring & color combo are awesome Sally!

Lori said...

Just perfect to usher in spring. Thanks for playing along with us over at DZ Doodles.

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Sally! this is such a delightful card! Thanks for playing with us at DZ Doodles!
Cheers,
Susan

Valerie said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at DZ Doodles!
Hugs,
Valerie