Monday, February 15, 2010

WINNERS - iCOPIC

Thank you so much for all the great comments!
I hope you are enjoying my spotlighting as much as I am!
Don't forget to check the post for this week's Spotlight. Another FABULOUS company and product!
Without further delay the winners of iCopic are:
.
.
.
.
Drum Roll
.
.
.
.
Drum Roll
.
.
.
Random Integer Generator Here are your random numbers:3 Timestamp: 2010-02-15 01:05:40 UTC
Penny Wessenauer
Penny Wessenauer (d0npen) said... Wow Sally! Great stuff going on at your blog... thanks for bringing this to Kaz_za's attention.. Copics are a fantastic product.. I love their blend-abilities, and the color saturation you can achieve by using them.. I would love a chance to receive a set of these.. You're a dear to offer them up!xxooxx Penny
Penny, Contact me at sallysblog@aol.com with your snai mail address and I will post these asap You have won the skin tone makers
Random Integer Generator Here are your random numbers:38 Timestamp: 2010-02-15 01:08:04 UTC
Pinkllilac
Pinkllilac said... Hi SallyWow fantastic spotlight this week, I have never heard of this retailer before but will be checking them out.I just love Copic pens as the colour stays true no matter how long you have had the card and they just glide on the papaer when colouring, I have to say I have never used the glitter Copic but would love to try them.Thank you for this spotlight Sally.Hugs Linda
Pinkllilac, Please contact me at sallysblog@aol.com with our snail mail address and I will post these asap . You have won the glitter markers.
Also be sure to stop by iCopic and thank them for offering such wonderful prize this week. They deserve the credit.

6 comments:

thread-bare said...

Wow Penny will be sooo chuffed xx Clare x

Tany Sol said...

Congrats lucky girls!!!

Pinkllilac said...

:-) I am grinnnig from ear to ear Sally thank you so much for this chance to try out the Copic glitter pens and thank you for highlighting such great retailers.
Off to send you email so happy.
Hugs Linda

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

way to go...!!! woo hoo Penny and Pinkllilac...!!! 2 lucky ladys....
kaz_za

Penny Wessenauer (d0npen) said...

Woo Hoo!! what a hoot!! Thanks a ton Sally!!! I have a few of these markers, and this set will go a long way to getting me to putting them to use!!! I can't thank you enough!!

I'll send my mailing address via email.
xxooxx Penny

Chrissy D said...

Congratulations!