Monday, February 22, 2010

THE WINNER OF SIMON SAYS STAMP

Wow! Can you believe that another week has come and gone? I can't believe how fast they seem to be flying by. Big Thanks To Simon Says Stamp for sponsoring my blog this past week!
I know you are all excited to hear who won the fabulous prize. I promise I won't make you wait one second longer. Yeah like that's gonna happen, says she who likes to talk!
Drum roll Please....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do mean the drummer is on break?
Ok, Ok!
The winner is:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:2
Timestamp: 2010-02-22 01:06:56 UTC
Nikki Schmaltz
Nikki Schmaltz said...
Beautiful card Sally. I have never actually purchased from them. I didn't realize they are in Ohio. That's where I live. I'll have to buy something now. Love to support my local businesses. Thanks for the spotlight.
Congratulations Hun... you are going to love their stamps. I promise!
Please email me with you address... The link to my email is in my side bar.

1 comment:

Peta Elliott-Mills said...

Hi Sally,
What a fab prize up for grabs!! I haven't used this product yet, but use LOADS of tape, and would love to try punching on the sheets after seeing your scrummy butterflies. Thanks for the chance to win some.
Peta xx