Thursday, February 11, 2010

UPDATE-HOBBY LOBBY & THANK YOU

I wanted to take the time to update the situation with Hobby Lobby. I received a very nice email this afternoon, stating that they were sorry for the problems that I encountered yesterday and they understand the situation with their policy. They are providing new stamps to me by next week and have apologized again for all that transpired.

I am really sorry that I had to complain, but I am so hoping that policy for them will change to accommodate those situations in which people do not live close by their store. If that happens then this lady will be one happy person for helping to make the change come about and I will, if they ever move into my area become a customer.

Thank you Casey at Crafts etc. (Hobby Lobby)! I truly appreciated your email today!

6 comments:

Glennis said...

It just shows that you need to speak up and be heard!!! Well done

Sheng said...

Woo hoo! I'm glad you got it solved. Usually they just shrud their shoulders.

xoxo hugz

Cindy said...

Glad to hear they stepped up to make it right. Maybe the bad publicity was what got their attention. Whatever....as long as they make it right, and maybe change their policy for these circumstances. Hugs, Cindy

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Yes, it pays to speak up for bad service or poor store policies! While I do not know the details of your plight, I can relate to speaking up! Thanks for coming over and checking out my blog and signing up for my candy!

Best of luck always,
Cindy

Pinkllilac said...

So glad you got sorted Sally and enjoy your new stamps.
Hugs Linda

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

finally...I am glad they made it right for you!